Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Helenafied
Sunday, April 7, 2013 | 1:02 PM | 2 comments



55-day Challenge #2:


Embedded image permalink


Who has made the biggest impact in your life, and why?




Aside from people I personally know. I think the person who has made the biggest impact in my life is Helena Bonham Carter. Yes, she has defeated Miley Cyrus *clap clap clap*.

I was really thinking these past few days what does the word "impact" means to me, well, I guess it means "influenced" to me. She influenced me a lot. If you've been reading my blog since last year, I hope you can still remember my post about her entitled "Bellafied". That was the time I started researching about her. Her movies, life, etc.

Because of her, I've created my tumblr account where I reblog things about her (it was a multifandom blog now but it still focuses on her). And because of that tumblr account I had almost forgotten about this blog. I've abandoned this blog for how many months, I remember posting once a month here.

I almost forgot about the word "crush" because of too much fangirling as well. Yes, there have been a period where I forgot how to feel kilig >.<. Maybe you all thought it's impossible not to have crush, it is!!! That was because I am too busy about HBC, browsing her life and watching videos... (she's very funny).

My mom, siblings and my cousins were also saying I am beginning to act like her too! And I never noticed it until they told me. So, is that how much she influenced me??? :)))) I don't know. I also babble a lot! Like her. Goshh... mom?? haha.

She has also influenced my beliefs like not combing my hair -_- and wearing anything I like even if it's not good in the eyes of other people as long as I can show who I really am. I remember wearing unmatched socks in school!

The best thing I've learned from her is "Perfection is overrated", she also taught her fans to be ourseleves. Yes, be ourselves... You don't need to be perfect to please other people, you just need to be true to be happy. Her guiding philosophy? I quote " 'F*ck it' it my guiding philosophy".

Labels: , ,


Blogger MEcoy said on April 7, 2013 at 10:45 PM  

well i have to say i googled muna her name para makilala sya!
galing sya pala un, ang astig ng style nya at para syang counter part ni johnny depp


Blogger • a • t • h • e • n • a said on April 8, 2013 at 8:38 PM  

Kaya pala Bellafied.
Fav din sya nung friend ko,
tama din naman yung to be ourselves, pero wag naman yung di na nagsuklay hhehe lalo na ako, makapal hair ko..need ko magsuklay talaga ^^

Post a Comment