Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Sweet. Tasty. Divine
Saturday, March 30, 2013 | 1:03 PM | 4 comments

Hey guys! Thanks so much for your comments on my last post! LOL! I read them everyday for good vibes! Thanks for supporting my fantasies! hahahahahahaha!!
Anyway, I haven't updated this blog for so long because I'm super busy with Candy Crush, oh no, I mean twitter... I mean our school projects! So you see? If this week is Holy Week, last week was Hell-y Week for us -_-. Last Thursday was our title defense and it went well, I didn't expect it to be just calm, I was expecting too much pressure because we still don't have prototype as of now but it didn't turn out to be that way, thank God!

Me after the title defense.

Maybe you've noticed how my hair changed, I've decided to cut it three weeks ago, I don't know why :((, and I'm now having regrets haha!

Though, it looks good in this pic *_*



Hmmm, by the way, I'm getting used to my situation now. What situation? The fact that I have to stay with my "friends" overnight every time we're doing our group projects, I feel very very awkward at first, but thank goodness, there are some of them who still treat me the way they used to.

And hey, Candy Crush Saga helps a lot! It takes away all my stress, do you play it guys? What level are you now? It's funny that our professors play it a lot too! They actually played it first and recommended it to us! lol. I'm now on Level 50.

Aside from Candy Crush, twitter and tumblr are great way to keep me busy too ;).

Hmmm, by the way(again), I'm doing my best to clean my clothes and room because probably next month, I'll be leaving our home to live with my group mates in an apartment.

I think my wattpad readers are getting angry to me because I've been a very irresponsible writer and I don't update regularly :((. I feel very sad every time I can read "UD please!", the worst comment I've ever read was "Update na, pabitin pa eh"(i'm not sure if I've already shared this to you). I don't intend to be pabitin. I never wanted my readers to wait! But what will I do? I'm still stu-dying :<<. <///3.

Me and my little sister and little brother.

Ok. Last March 1 was my sis and bro's JS Prom. My sister was nominated for Best Dressed and JS Queen, unfortunately, she didn't win.

What else??

No papa? :((

My brother's graduation and my sister was hailed to be their class' top 4.

SDTG hardcopy!

My sister bought that book before end of the class! I've read it yesterday and I can say that I'm a bit disappointed that the author deleted one of my favorite parts where Athena... oh well, just read it -_- haha. But it still made me cry. :)))

Ok... last but definitely not the least!!

 
Oh my gosh! I love you too!! Wrong spelling of "Allyza" though.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Blogger Miss Ish said on March 31, 2013 at 7:08 PM  

What a busy week you had. I'm a bit too busy too and I feel like my blog is dying. wahehehe. congrats on your defense!


http://ahintofsunlight.blogspot.com/


Blogger MEcoy said on March 31, 2013 at 7:37 PM  

what a busy week indeed,
wa ata ko nakitang difference sa buhok haha

congrats sa brother mo!

kaw na may fansign kay alden


Blogger Hannan said on March 31, 2013 at 9:26 PM  

Last week was really a hell for college students! lol.
And yeah, sissy that's the way it should be, we all regret it after cutting our hair from long to short. haha. You still look good, though! :)))


Anonymous April said on April 9, 2013 at 8:10 PM  

That Gangster book is so popular.. but I'm not a reader... :(

I hate Sugar Crush.. the lives are LIMITED! I unlocked all free levels already.. makes me mad when I reached the last level.. argghhh!!

Goodluck to ur Wattpad journey..

Post a Comment