Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
The Best Day Of My Life
Friday, February 1, 2013 | 11:22 AM | 8 comments



55-day Challenge #1:


For me, the first day of my life so was was December 5, 2012. It was the CICT Band and CICT Firefox Dancer's Concert entitled: "SIKAT". I've already posted about this here. I'll just show you some of our memorable pictures aside from that collage above.

with my lovely ladies during rehearsals.

BOOM! haha!


Gosh... our room was so messy!



The opening girls haha!


Love this shot sooo much! Sumayaw-Sumunod! I love my outfit too! Can't believe I didn't take a closer picture of me wearing this.


With one of the vocalists! OMG! I look like uhm... :poop: haha!


Singing and I........ Will Always Love You hoooooo...



With Haley Williams haha! She sounds like Haley! OMG.





Beside me is my ultimate crush hahaha! I told you I had a duet with him!

OMG... asdfghjkl... A Thousand Years hahaha!

I can't believe two months had passed but I still can't get over it. Everytime I browse at our pictures, I smile. I remember how our band got closer. How people screamed that night! I didn't expect that was going to be that memorable, I thought It will just come and go. I hope this is not going to be the last concert I'll have with them <3. Love them so much!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Blogger MEcoy said on February 1, 2013 at 10:28 PM  

wow a star is in the making!
sana may video clips para napakinggan ko voice mo
well kahit ako di makakaget over dyan ee saya kaya


Blogger Kristen said on February 2, 2013 at 3:38 PM  

Gorgeous Aian!! :) Yiheee~~~ A pic with le crush! Priceless! Hahaha. Ang pretty pretty mo! :)


Blogger Lady_Myx said on February 2, 2013 at 5:33 PM  

wow! you're singing? better make a vid of yourself, parinig! :D

I love your first outfit dear :) dalagang dalaga ang look eh. :D

Myxilog


Blogger Phioxee said on February 2, 2013 at 7:37 PM  

Video naman:-) gwapo nga ng crush mo


Blogger Elilea said on February 3, 2013 at 12:29 PM  

Pretty!!! Please don't forget us once you get famous. >_<


Blogger Kristen said on February 3, 2013 at 2:20 PM  

Hindi ba IT gusto mo? Feeling ko mas malala sakin.. Kasi at least alam naman siguro ng parents mo na ayaw mo yung course pero pinakuha sayo. Yung case ko naman, ang alam nila gusto ko yng kinuha ko kaya ayun. T^T


Blogger Joanne said on February 5, 2013 at 10:35 AM  

Magaling ka pala kumanta. OMG. Good for you aian! And the whole time siguro na nagduet kayo ni crushie nagbblush ka nu? Hihi. *hearts all over


Blogger Tong said on February 15, 2013 at 10:35 AM  

Good to see another musician out there. Keep up the good work, maybe you'll get famous ;)

Post a Comment