Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
I Want You To Stay
Wednesday, April 3, 2013 | 10:29 AM | 3 comments

Hi there guys! I don't know what to post but I want to keep this blog active so... I have covered another song, from Rihanna featuring Mikki Ekko entitled Stay. I reaaaally love this new song because of the emotions it gives.(i know you are already tired of listening to me :((, I'm sorry)






It's your choice if you'd like to play it on youtube or souncloud ;). Hope you guys will listen to it and love it! Download and share it if you want! wahahaha(as if someone would like to XD)... Thanks so much!

Have a great day!

Labels: , , , , ,


Blogger Lady_Myx said on April 3, 2013 at 12:06 PM  

ay ang ganda ng pagkakacover mo. :D idol! i wanna request Bruno Mars' new song, i've heard it so many times, feeling ko bagay yun sa boses mo :D when I was your man ata yung title nun :)

from Myxilog with love <3


Blogger MEcoy said on April 3, 2013 at 7:36 PM  

in love ako kay rihanna at trio na trio ki tong kantang to!
ayy impressed na impressed ako sa voice mo as in!!!!more cover pls


Anonymous April said on April 9, 2013 at 8:17 PM  

I would never get tired of listening to ur voice.. Love the cover

Post a Comment