Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Happy Bubbling
Friday, February 8, 2013 | 10:35 AM | 8 comments

Shoutout to Kirsten of whimsical-feelings.blogspot.com .Thanks so much! She greeted me through picture but can't copy it here :(. Can I get my solo copy please? T^T :)))) hahhahaha. And guys, many thanks to your compliments on my last post :))) made me smile, and laugh! hahaha, I'm crazy.

I would like to share to you this wonderful website where you can earn money in every view, comment and like you get on your post(I've also seen in a comment that we can be paid by dislikes but of course, nobody wants it! haha!). That is Bubblews.

Bubblews

Earning money is simple, you just have to write an article and post it there, it must be original work. Any article can do and it has many categories like Art, Beauty, Cool, Humor, Fashion, Music, Entertainment etc.  

If you'd like to try it register here. Please don't remove my referral link okies? 

Happy bubbling!

By the way, third year students from BSIT will be on Baguio on February 10 to February 12 for seminar. hihi, i'm so excited! <3

Labels: , , , ,


Blogger MEcoy said on February 8, 2013 at 10:46 PM  

ahh ung fan sign ni kristen nabigayna nya din ako
ang cute nya nu?

anyways interesting ynag bubblenews na yan aah


Blogger Lady_Myx said on February 9, 2013 at 2:59 PM  

i can't decide yet about this bubblews, im not so sure if I was banned by google pero all of a sudden, their ads were gone.

Myxilog


Blogger Kristen said on February 9, 2013 at 3:24 PM  

Does this work even if I am not using classic templates? And you're welcome bb! It really is not much.. I'm glad nagustuhan mo :) xoxo


Blogger Kristen said on February 9, 2013 at 3:25 PM  

Thank you pala sa shoutout :3 Ngayon ko lang nakita tong post na to. hehee!! <3


Blogger xoxo_grah said on February 9, 2013 at 6:53 PM  

wow...that's a great bubble news...thanks for sharing...i vi view ko ung site...:)



xx!


Blogger Fiffy Fajrina said on February 10, 2013 at 4:29 AM  

thanks for the congrats dear. no, don't please. because this honestly focused on our malaysian blogger. because they tend to claim everything as theirs, eventhough the tutorials are actually from someone else (which is a pro). posting about their boyfriend, when they are just a high schooler, and boyfriend, going mad at ripper when they are actually ripper too.. seems like the most important thing on earth. omg get sick... TT

just created bubble.. and omg.. i'm blind. still figure things out... are u on bubble too?


Anonymous apriL said on February 10, 2013 at 5:55 PM  

Happy Bubbling sisz.. But I am so done with writing articles. lol I had my share already. To be honest, I did earn before through writing articles but my brain was pretty stressed so I ain't doing it anymore.. haha..


Blogger Rhea said on February 10, 2013 at 9:07 PM  

I've been seeing a lot about Bubblenews, perhaps I should try it out. :)

BTW, I'm up with my first giveaway, perhaps you might want to join http://www.outrageous-writer.org/2013/02/will-grayson-will-grayson-book-giveaway.html thanks!

Post a Comment