Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Baguio Experience(second day)
Monday, February 18, 2013 | 8:40 PM | 10 comments

First Day

I'm back with another Baguio Trip post. This time, it's all about second day!

We woke up at around 4:00 am because we were 8 in a room and we all need to be at the dining area at 6:00-7:00 am or else, we won't be able to take our breakfast that day. We took 2 hours! We've been at the dining area at around 6:30 am!

We got back to our room after eating our breakfast. I changed my clothes because my classmates told me that i'll be their representative on Miss Bebot/ Miss Frel.
 I was actually opposing them because I told myself before that I would never ever ever join such competitions! Especially when I need to walk on a very looooong aisle! I don't know, I don't have guts...  But of course, they won. I also have a partner, who's been our representative for Mr. Kilabot. When we say, "kilabot", I hope you know what that means.



Before going to the main hall, our boys did some panghaharana:
This one is not serious, they're just totally making fun!

Haha! This one's serious! He's been expressing his feelings for her for three years now! And yet...

Pretty, isn't she?

So there, 8:00 AM, the real purpose of the trip started, that was the seminar. First, we learned about the Amazing Clap... that's *clap* *clap* "Amaaaaziiiing(insert 2 peace signs here on the side of your eyes)" I hope you could imagine that. Then the talk started. First topic was about Mobile Computing. Then after our first speaker, our masters of ceremony announced that the participants of the Mr. and Ms. Frel must go at the back for instructions.

We just rehearsed there and I met nice people. :)))).

When we got back, our second speaker was talking. And our merienda has been served. After that loooong boring talk about Cloud Computing, we took our lunch... Actually, it shouldn't be really boring, it's an interesting topic but idk.

After our another... eeeeerrrrr lunch, I changed my outfit AGAIN because our prof, who was the MC told us to wear shorts!!! I was like...ASDFGHJKL: I'm gonna kill whoever put me to that competition!

Before our third speaker, there's been a funny contest... the instruction was to perform amazing clap in a sexy way. Our section won:
3D's bet! Daphnee!!!


Our third speaker by the way... :)) I like him!! He speaks so well!

I can sing in front of many people wearing short shorts but I don't know why am I having a problem when it comes to runway! I can walk when I sing but I can't walk without holding a mic! I mean, I can walk, but I feel so shy... I don't know how did I pass this thing when I can't even walk on McDonald's to order! And by the way, I forgot that I need to walk back on the aisle after posing on stage!!! hahahahahaha!

Walking with my partner

Boots ka ba? Kasi ikaw ang tiniti-BOOTS ng puso ko eh! BOOM!

The participants

The best part of the competition was the Temptation of Wife where we have to act like Marcel and Angeline. The script was given to us just at that moment. It was flashed at the screen, they're all from different movies aka movies' most famous lines.
Our professors' demo =)))
Want a sample?



Hahaha, our Heidi was our professor! Our coooool professor! I didn't feel any nervousness at this part! TBH!I was just like... ahh! f**k it! This is gonna be fun! haha... Maybe because theater is one of my biggest dreams! My classmates said I did well, I don't know if I really did well because I lost the competition. hahahaha! But I understand why! The winner deserved it! She really did very very WELL on the runway part!!!! She's also been my friend, and she's my bet if I didn't join Mr. and Ms. Frel.

After the competition. We all went back to our room and took our sleep. My very bad classmates did this to me!

Photo: Binibigote kasi pag walang takip.
They're lucky because I'm not affected with such thing.

When we woke up, we changed our clothes, ate our dinner and went to the market near our hotel.


They're selling these keychains 13 pieces for 100 pesos. There are assorted keychains to choose, I bought 13. I'm lazy to take pictures of them now.

I also bought 2 T-shirts. For me and for my mom. I promise, I'll post pictures on what I bought next time. I love the t-shirts' design. Then we went to night market, and while walking we also took pictures!

Everyone's asking if I'm not feeling cold... nope, I didn't feel cold.

AGPK with Daphnee!

Night Market

We got back at our room before curfew, we were with the boys when we came back. We just cleaned our room a bit before letting the boys came in because we've decided to watch movie together. When we opened the door.
hahahaha! The letter was funny. It was given to my girl friend, she's the first one that's been serenaded, the one who's just making fun! Our classmates were really funny!!!!

When we finally opened the door freely...
Unfortunately, she was not there that time, she's  at the comfort room.

Before sleeping, we all watched This Guy's In Love With You Mare! We didn't finish it though due to our tired feelings...

Labels: , , , , , ,


Blogger MEcoy said on February 18, 2013 at 10:45 PM  

mukang super saya nu ahh
ang kukulet ng mga activities ee

haha temptation of wife talaga?
bagal ng net ko ung unang line lang nag load hahaha

anyway cute nung isnag girl kamukha ni thia megia


Blogger Kaye said on February 19, 2013 at 9:28 PM  

hahaha.. i love the term
mr. kilabot :)


Blogger Trish said on February 20, 2013 at 12:21 AM  

I miss Baguio! ♥
I like the sweater you were wearing in one of your photos :)


Anonymous April said on February 20, 2013 at 1:14 AM  

What a cool prof sisz.. She's so funny.

Next time sisz, bring a mic with you when you're walking down the aisle para feeling mo kumakanta ka lang.. haha..

Love all your outfits.. especially the boots.. <3


Blogger Erica Jahn said on February 20, 2013 at 2:20 AM  

I love Baguio!!! :) seems you enjoyed there!! i could understand!!! :))

The Girl with the Muji Hat


Anonymous Monica said on February 20, 2013 at 11:52 AM  

the seminar seemed like a good experience :)

reading your post makes me miss my baguio trips with friends.


Blogger RaeAbigael said on February 20, 2013 at 3:18 PM  

it looks so much fun! :))
anyway, i have an on-going giveaway on my blog dear! i hope you can check it out and join if you haven't yet :)
http://raellarina.blogspot.com/2013/02/raellarinas-valentines-day-giveaway.html

xoxo,
Rae :">


Anonymous Mia said on February 21, 2013 at 8:54 PM  

Oh your post made me miss Baguio. I'm starting to feel summer now and nothing beats going to Baguio when the harsh summer sun hits the city :))

Anyway sis, you looked really pretty in the photos! I sincerely love your boots and your knitted sweater xD


Blogger Phioxee said on February 22, 2013 at 11:21 AM  

ang saya saya naman. at basta lahat mag friends. pati pag tulog me pictures. lels


Blogger Sixth Tractate said on March 8, 2013 at 1:52 PM  

Looks like such a good time! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & if you like, following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

sixthtractate.blogspot.com

Post a Comment