Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Bellafied
Tuesday, May 22, 2012 | 7:40 PM | 7 comments

 


Bellatrix Lestrange is one of my favorite characters in Harry Potter. And yes! She's my favorite villain ever and I think there's no any other actress who can play Bellatrix perfectly but Helena Bonham-Carter. She's an amazing actress, very versatile! can really act and sing and she's beautiful!

I just found out that she's Tim Burton's wife when I noticed that she's also a cast on Dark Shadows, where Johnny Depp also stars... because as I remember it, they're also in Alice In Wonderland. Then I searched her films, she's always on Depp's films whenever Tim Burton directs it.

Now I am downloading her films with Johnny haha, two great actors! And some of her known films :).I'm also excited for Les Miserables film adaptation because she'll be there and I love this broadway piece.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Blogger Rhea said on May 22, 2012 at 11:33 PM  

Wow that's strange. I seldom meet people who like Bellatrix. I actually hate her because she killed my love Sirius Black :(

Tim Burton films?! HIGH FIVE! Favorite!!


Anonymous Elie said on May 23, 2012 at 2:32 AM  

She's such a wonderful actress. There's something about her than gives an amazing boost to the characters she portrays.

I also adore her as Bellatrix. She definitely nailed that role.


Blogger Sha said on May 23, 2012 at 1:45 PM  

Villain-wise, yes she's my all-time favorite. But I must admit I kept cursing her while reading the book. LOL.

do you have a pottermore?


Anonymous abby said on May 23, 2012 at 7:09 PM  

yes she is definitely a great actress but i still hate her for killing sirius!! haha <3 ooh im looking forward for les miserables too!! :D anyway take care always sis! xoxo


Blogger Mayet said on May 24, 2012 at 3:31 PM  

she's a great actress. love her,too!


Blogger Nikki said on May 24, 2012 at 6:23 PM  

she's my fave villain too. wow. i didnt know that shes tim's wife. super cooooooooooool couple. :D
where do you dl movies sis ? do you use torrent of direct dl ?


Blogger EmSalazar said on May 24, 2012 at 8:29 PM  

She's my fave villain too!! Love her! I honestly don't know a lot of stuff about her but I love her acting!!

Post a Comment