Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Liebster Award
Tuesday, November 6, 2012 | 9:54 PM | 4 comments


OH! So... Penda tagged me in this Liebster Award :DD... and I got really excited because it's been a long time since I got tagged. I love tags yah know. thank you so much sweetie.
According to google translate, "Liebster" is a German word for "Dearest", awweee... really sweet :''>.
There are  rules of course for this:

♥ Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves
♥ They must also answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for them
♥ They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag
♥ They must then choose 11 bloggers to tag with less than 200 followers
♥ These lucky bloggers must be told
♥ There are no tag back

Hmmm... i can't think... haha. But here it is:

1. I am weird.
2. I have my format on my text messages:

=]Hi, how are you?...
=]hello, what's up?...
=]Oh well, i'm fine...
3. ^ I have a reason for that.
4. That's to make the person I text smile.
5. I love cats a lot.
6. I love performing! Singing or acting.
7. Alden Richards is my fiance.
8. Daniel Radcliffe is my future husband.
9. I am dreaming.
10. I wanna be a broadway actress someday.
11. I am a fangirl.

Questions for Me:
1 } If you were a word, what word would you be? Dream.

2 } If you were stuck in an island in the middle of the Pacific, the items (five) you'd have in your bag would be: bolo, whistle, hp series, 1 pack of match, cellphone

3 } What song lyrics represent what you're feeling right now? nananananananananananana

4 } Please share a funny story. (I know this isn't the question, but please do answer!) One day while I was using my facebook, I found out that it was my professor's birthday. I was also chatting with my father that time. So I greeted my prof... "Happy birthday papa" on his wall!! The worst thing is, our connection was annoying, it has timed out!!! I am really ashamed of myself because it was published and he, my schoolmates and his friends might see it... Thank goodness after a few minutes I had a chance to erase my post on his wall! I sent a group message with my barkada about it and they replied "HAHAHAHAHAHA", geez , that was a shame considering my prof is a very handsome guy and I was afraid that he might see it that time because he might think that I called him "papa" because he really is a "papable"!!! GAWD!

 5 } Who are/is the most creative blogger(s) you've stumbled upon? oh... I don't know because I've seen lots! but ate Ayel is one of them.

6 } What is your least favorite social networking site and why? Facebook, lots of reasonsssss.

7 } What's you're favorite pick up line?

 Ang dami nang pick up line ngayon noh???? wala na nga akong maisip eh . .
.
.
.
 kung hindi ikaw!

8 } If you and the person you hate the most (of the opposite gender) were the only people on earth and the continuance of the human race depended on you mating, will you save the human race? hahahahahaha. sorry but no. -_-

9 } Which do you prefer: apples or mangoes? mangoes.

10 } What is your favorite book? Harry Potter series and The Hunger Games

11 } Who is the person you look up to the most and why? Some of my older relatives, because of course they are older than me. But I also consider Helena Bonham Carter as my inspiration, after watching many of her interviews on youtube, I have already considered her my rolemodel. Words can't describe my reasons... GIFS can haha! so stumble upon my tumblr.

So here are my questions:

1. What’s your desktop background?
2. There’s a fire in your house and you only have time to get one thing from your room, what do you get?
3. If you had to choose between not being loved and not being able to love, what would you choose?
4. If you could switch life with someone for a day, who would you switch with and why?
5. When you were a child what was the profession of you dream?
6. The best movie from the latest you’ve seen
7. What’s your style in clothes’ choice?
8. what was your last thought before going to bed last night?
9. You have the ability to jump into the world of any television show for a day. Which do you choose?
10. If you could befriend any animal, what would it be?
11. What character from television best describes you?

 I am tagging:

1. Bethany- http://heyymissy.blogspot.com/
2. Cheen- http://cheenish.blogspot.com/
3. Gelay- http://www.ladywithrandomthoughts.com/
4. Elilea- http://elilea.blogspot.com/
5. Faye- http://petite-filleperdue.blogspot.com/
6. Luanne- http://luannelove.blogspot.com/
7. Mayee- http://pinaydoll.com/
8. Phyllz- http://phyllzhime.com/
9. Rhea- http://www.outrageous-writer.org/
10. Trish- http://www.candy-bumm.co.cc/
11. Yen- http://www.2timersally.com/

I didn't check if they have less than 200 followers. I don't know how haha! to me... they are more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules. And anyway, those bloggers are liebster to me!

Labels: ,


Blogger Elilea said on November 8, 2012 at 1:22 AM  

Thanks for the award aian! Already have more than 200 followers though. HAHA! But still thank you! :D


Blogger Kristen said on November 10, 2012 at 11:07 AM  

I've seen your quick acts and you're a Potterhead too! Coolness! :3 @re: And yes. It's nice to feel special to someone but it hurts when you're hurting em back. T^T Ikr? I hate her too! Low-life people should really be together. She looks SO good with his jerk boyfriend.


Blogger Gilbert said on November 11, 2012 at 6:06 PM  

hi :) sayang kung wala kayo chanel 2. hmm bili ka n lang ng dvd. ayun mas complete yun. anyway thank you for dropping by


Blogger Nikki said on November 15, 2012 at 1:45 PM  

i have less than 200 followers sis. :D
thanks for the tag, post post this on my next post. :D

Post a Comment