Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Fire and Ice, Dreams and Fantasies
Wednesday, March 13, 2013 | 10:35 AM | 10 comments

Hi! Thanks to those who've been concerned on my last post :))) I love you guys. Anyway, this is supposed to be my post after my Baguio Trip posts. This is suuuuper late!

February 20, 2013 was one of my most unforgettable days ever! I mean it could even be my most. You'll understand why.

It was our college night organized by our organization SWITS. It was themed Fire and Ice. The whole venue was incredible and was held at Hiyas Convention Malolos Bulacan! Everyone paid 400 pesos for it and for me, it's worth it!

They made the whole venue looks icy with combinations of white and blue. While everyone who attended wore Red dress.

This is what I wore! Err, hate my hair though. I had to rush myself because I had to perform on opening number.



Hype this look if you liked it ;)

So that's what Fire and Ice was all about. Let's now go the Dreams and Fantasies part.


I think 5 days before the night, our professor asked me via facebook chat if I'd like to sing on our college night for opening number. Of course, I took the chance and I was so happy that she asked me! I was like floating hahahaha!

After 2 or 3 days my classmate, who is an officer of our org told me that I'm gonna sing What Makes You Beautiful or Born This Way, I like both songs but I prefer Born This Way because I'm a Gaga fan and I am already familiar with the lyrics.

I chatted our prof that night to tell her that I'm choosing Born This Way over WMYB but she told me that there have been changes. I'm not gonna sing BTW, she gave it to my bandmate and one of CICT's professors. At first, I was like... :<<<<<<<<, but I just thought it would be another experience to sing a song  from a boy band. But when I read her next message... ASDFGHJKL!@#$SDFGHJ!@#$%^&*()!! She said I'm going to sing it with crushieeee... hahaha... (gosh! I really wish he's not stalking this blog.lol. AS IF!) Anyway, I don't know what to feel that time... I mean... ha. I got very excited because all the time, me and my friends thought he won't be attending.

skip story


skip story

skip story



i was shocked after reading a text message one morning

skip story


skip story

skip story


Feb. 20. We went to the venue at 8:00 am for rehearsals... up to 1:00.

skip story



skip story


skip story



the night



with miss beautiful haha!


mehehehe :3


my kambal. :)




With the firefox dancers! lol. We did the Harlem Shake. Wanna see it? Nevermind! mwahaha.


You may now stop looking at the pics haha! I'll continue my story. We sang WMYB, it was not great!! Fail! Lol! Thank goodness I was with this very handsome man that's why I didn't look like a fool! hahaha. And! By the way, our prof also asked us to sing A Thousand Years once more for intermission number while the runway contestants were changing clothes. Yep, I forgot to tell you, There have been Runway Competition and Battle of The Bands.



Yes! Finally! A much clearer video of our performance! Thanks to my classmate's camera! You'll notice that they played the wrong instrumental :(. Actually it was our 3rd attempt on performing that song. The first two was failed because they played a remix instrumental of ATY! haha! If you just saw the reactions of the students especially my classmates! LOL!

I was in a very mixed emotions that time. Amazed because I never thought I would be singing with this guy, it was just a dream the first time I saw him. LOL! But swear! I read on our group just this past few days our(my friends and i) past conversations about this guy. LOL. I commented there that one day I'll also have a picture of him. Haha! Because my friend once had. But now... he's already been my friend or maybe... close friend. Haha. Count my "haha". I'm also happy and I really want to laugh that time, if you've watched the video, you'll understand why.

Someone asked me why do I look like I was not in the mood that time because I look very sad. Actually, I am really sad that time because I don't know what will happen after we sing, and that might be the last one that we're going to sing together. Haaays :(. But you know what, that was the best 4 minutes of my life! haha JK!

I think I'm falling for him. Who wouldn't? He's gentleman, handsome, understanding, funny, talented... what else? He's perfect. lol. hahhahaha. Why am I saying this now? AIAN! You're not yet allowed ok? But he's really like Prince Charming!! Gosh! haha...

Bear with my fantasies. Anyway, I'm not expecting anything, I think he just treats me like his younger sister since he doesn't have one.

But! I made this gifset! hahahaha lol. Take at look at my effort! LOL.

Ehem. Excuse me.








If you just noticed, I already let my hair loose, because he told me that It's better that way. :)))). OMG!

Enough of my fantasies!

Bye!

Labels: , , , , , ,


Blogger MEcoy said on March 13, 2013 at 10:12 PM  

nice ang gorgeous mo naman sa outfit mo na yan! at tama sya mas okay naka ganyan ung buhok mo
ahaha ayyieeeh
ganda talaga boses mo kaingit un boses nung guy


Anonymous Yesha said on March 13, 2013 at 10:58 PM  

The event looks so fun and yeah you are gorgeous <3

Oh I remember my school days where I used to sing in every event yay :)

Xoxo


Blogger Lady_Myx said on March 14, 2013 at 8:58 AM  

we had our college night last march 2 too. but it cost 2x of yours. Love your boots! :) you're so pretty! :D <3

Myxilog


Anonymous April said on March 14, 2013 at 5:09 PM  

hahaha.. kinilig din ako sisz.. haha.. oh you so look so awkward holding hands.. I'm so happy for you.. for real..

once again.. I love the song.. EPIC yung cam.. finally clear copy..


Anonymous April said on March 14, 2013 at 5:15 PM  

ay.. hindi ko pala natapos yung video.. galing naman nung vid.. parang true..


Blogger Jhanz said on March 20, 2013 at 3:38 PM  

Ang ganda mo naman! Hay. Sana may ganitong chuwariwap kami before. Hehe. :)


Anonymous xian said on March 24, 2013 at 10:56 AM  

Nice! Very nice! Young love! :D
Heehee~


Anonymous Jen said on March 27, 2013 at 1:28 AM  

Ang ganda! I super love the outfit. I love your boots!! :) Nice party, good to know you had fun. :)

Oh, I am having a giveaway, you can join if you want. :) Details here: http://so-pretty.info/?p=379


Blogger Trish said on March 27, 2013 at 6:04 PM  

I love the outfit! <3 Boots!!!


Anonymous Mia said on March 29, 2013 at 6:27 PM  

Waaah sis! I really liked your dress and that song number with your crushieee...mihihihihi sobrang kiling lang! HAHA forgive me, medyo madali akong kiligin ahaha :D

Post a Comment