Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Feeling Disappointed
Monday, February 4, 2013 | 10:51 PM | 6 comments

VIDEO SPAM! Again... as I told everyone before... don't comment "Awesome!", "Love your voice" or anything if you won't even watch these videos okie??? I would really appreciate if you'll just say the truth :D.

Many bloggers commented on my last entry about videos... actually, I've already shared our concert's videos on this post. But I'll be glad to share it with you again... or maybe I'm changing my mind, I'll share another video.



That was our opening number, I've also shared it before but using my camera. That was from our college's videographer Ronald Balan.



And that was Sirena cover by Genesis Balatbat with 8-Baze! Another video from Balan. If you think 8-Baze is great come and like his page on facebook.




There... haha that's just one click of awesomeness. He didn't pay me to post about his fan page ok? I just feel like he deserves mo like so please, help me spread his page. :) Thank you.

Anyway, I felt so disappointed because I was hoping that the videographers took a video of me singing I Will Always Love You but no one did. I don't have any videos of me singing that song... it feels so unfair! We're all performers, so we all deserve to  have our videos singing. :\\\

Anyway, if you really wish to watch my videos again and you're feeling a bit lazy to go to my other post, I'll just post it here:





This is all for now, (and I think there's been a lot!). I am planning that my next entry will be video-loaded once more. Oh ... !

Labels: , , , , ,


Blogger xoxo_grah said on February 5, 2013 at 3:16 PM  

oopsss...my plugin is not updated...cant watch the videos from here...:(


xx!


Anonymous apriL said on February 5, 2013 at 3:50 PM  

love the A thousand years.. You should do covers coz' it would be more clearer than live performances that were not shoot by official videographers..

and I agree with you sis.. it's just unfair they didn't get a vid of you.. probably they were awed with your awesomeness.. they forgot to take the vid. :d


Blogger MEcoy said on February 5, 2013 at 8:04 PM  

whhhaa ganda ng voice mo
you nailed that song
ganda ng duet nu
ingget much sa voice nun guy

elibs ako pramis
more more more


Blogger Kristen said on February 5, 2013 at 8:45 PM  

My internet connection is too slow for video streaming but I won't miss that last vid of you singing!! :)

Btw, I agreeted you on my blog. You should see it sometime. Hehe xoxo


Blogger Kristen said on February 6, 2013 at 9:53 AM  

Aian!!! Aigoo. Ang ganda ng perf nyo~~~ *o* <3 Elibs ako, sis! Hehee. And you're welcome. lol Naiyak talaga? XD naloloka kana nga. hehehe jk xoxo


Anonymous Anonymous said on February 9, 2013 at 10:23 PM  

cute blog dear! :)
thank you for visiting mine!

Post a Comment