Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Baguio Trip(third day)
Friday, March 1, 2013 | 1:47 AM | 1 comments

NOTE: This is super late post! And... video loaded!

First Day
Second Daw

First and foremost, I'd like to extend my condolences to the victims of the recent accident in Benguet :(. I felt really sad and at the same time afraid. My classmates and I were talking about what if it happened on us? It's not impossible because if you just saw how fast our bus was while we're n the zigzag road. Gosh. But we really hoped no one ever died </3. It's heartbreaking. That's the reason it took me many days to update. I can't because all I can share are happy memories. But anyway, here I am.

 As usual, we prepared early in the morning for breakfast. Our section was the first one to go downstairs for it.

our ehh, breakfast :x

After eating our breakfast we rode on our bus to visit one of Baguio's Universities. Well, we actually thought we're not going anymore so we just hang out a bit on our room with the boys. Here are our videos.









This is supposed to be a seminar but  the powerpoint presentation didn't play. Yeah.


The professor asked some students to sing including me. :DI sang Skyscraper.

We went back to hotel and ate our lunch! And in fairness, I liked it!

It's time to say goodbye to Venus Hotel :(.


The rain cried, maybe because he's also sad for us. lol. We thought it will rain the whole day so we've decided to skip Strawberry Farm and go straight to Mines View Park.




We went to Good Shepherd to buy our pasalubongs:

I looooooooove Ube Jam!!!When will I have a chance to go back for it?! :(







I look pretty in pink hair right? hahahaha


with our Web Development Professor :''D


AGPK <3


They said I was a hostage... I don't know but it seemed like I was their queen. lol.


I was not there but I found this pic really funny! hahahaha





I bought 3 kilos of strawberries for 200Php. It was really 100 Php/kilo.




Goodbye Baguio :((

Extra Videos:

The Panghaharanas:











Labels: , , ,


Blogger MEcoy said on March 1, 2013 at 1:17 PM  

haha kulet ng mga video eeh! tamang trip kayo ahh
totoong dog ba yan?
at si petrang nicki andyan din ahh

Post a Comment