Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Baguio Experience(First Day)
Friday, February 15, 2013 | 11:15 AM | 7 comments

edit: Belated Happy Valentine's Day! My Valentine's went very well! I never thought I would see my crush that day! I was like asdfghjkl;'. I saw him twice. We haven't greeted each other on the first meet cause I never realized it was him. But on the second time we saw each other he waved and smiled at me and he greeted me "Happy Valentine's Day"  so I greeted back. He's the only guy who has greeted me! -_-, my classmates were useless... just kidding :DD 

Hi guys, I mentioned on my last post that Ill be away for three days for Baguio for our seminar and that's what I'll be blogging now. But the first day first, It'll be very long if I'll post my three days adventure.

Me and my classmates went to school Saturday 11:00 PM to wait for our bus.


Then our bus arrived at 12:00 AM or something like that. And we started to travel at around 1:00 AM.

BSIT 3DG2 at the bus

On the first day of the trip, we went to Burnham Park, we rode the mini boat, it was a good decision from us that we didn't ask for boatman's help on driving our boat, we had fun!

This was us. 5 of 9 AGPKs, we had to divide ourselves

Next is we tried riding on a bicycle! It was my first time to ride on a bicycle that lasted for about 10 minutes! My usual duration is.... tentenenentenen... less than one minute! mehehehehe.
hanapin niyo ko...
Then, to The Mansion
nevermind my wacky face.

After that we went to Venus Park Hotel where we stayed for 3 days.


Our messy room. Hanapin niyo ulit ako.

We ate just downstairs... by the way, our room was on 4th floor! And Iam telling you... that was not fun! We always had to feel the unending misery everytime we go back to our room!
And by the way, I'll rate the hotel... 3/5 since it was established years ago and I admit it's been maintained good, no electric fan though(of course, I'm complaining because even if it's cold in Baguio I still need circulating air because  it was suffocating). I'll rate the food 1/5... mehehehe, I can't finish one meal! Sorry.


After eating the meal, we went back to bed to get our beauty sleep. 

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Merienda before going to Grotto

Welcome to Grotto!

Mary and Me,... will you stop looking at my tummy? -_-

Superblahpsters!!!

With ma' hottest friends... ahaha

My first time to taste strawberry taho.

After our long journey on Grotto, we went back to Venus Park Hotel to prepare for SM, we took a bath longer than one hour. When we got downstairs, there were no more meals for dinner because we were late. We've decided to take our dinner at SM.

I can't really decide on what to wear, I have decided to wear this... JK! This was just made out of fun!

I wore this instead. What a beautiful view!

Our journey on going to SM Baguio was unforgettable since that was my first time to ride on taxi with my friends, at that late hours.

We went back before 10 because we're afraid to sleep at the street. I'll say it was a great  day! Before going back to sleep, THEY watched Final Destination 5, they as in THEY. :)))...

Mehehehe, safe mode.

Goodnight!

Labels: , ,


Blogger fiel-kun said on February 16, 2013 at 11:26 AM  

Huwaw mukhang enjoy na enjoy kayo sa Baguio trip/seminar nyo ah :)) *drool* shame on me, I've never been to Baguio yet. Gusto ko din ma try yang stroberi taho :P


Blogger MEcoy said on February 16, 2013 at 8:27 PM  

wow i never been sa baguio haha di kasi ako gala ee
sarap matulog ng ganyan ooh

anyway buti nmn ee mejo enjoy Vday mo ako kasi lq ang makuha ko haha pero ok nmn na


Blogger Phioxee said on February 16, 2013 at 8:54 PM  

ang ganda talaga ng baguio city. thanx for the idea of where to stay and where to go dito.



Anonymous Becca said on February 17, 2013 at 6:25 AM  

It looks like you had so much fun! That's crazy that you had to leave so early/late (depending on your view of the time, haha). It took me a really long time to learn how to ride a bike, so no worries there, haha. I don't ride very often and I'm not that great haha


Anonymous xian said on February 17, 2013 at 9:09 AM  

Ohhh! I miss Baguio! My last was when I was still in Grade 4! Tagal naaaa! I need to go back there too :D Try mo rin Sagada, upper pa! At sobraaaannnggg okay din dun! heehee- just sharinf :)


Blogger Gilbert said on February 17, 2013 at 10:50 PM  

haha gusto ko din jan sa baguio :( bata pa ako nung nakapunta ako jan :) anyway nice picturessss *now craving for strawberry hehe


Blogger Joanne said on February 18, 2013 at 8:23 PM  

Aminin mo sis, nagseminar nga ba talaga kayo o namasyal ka lang? Hahaha kidding. Looks like you had lots of fun. Hindi pa 'ko nakakapunta ng Baguio e. Lucky you. :)

Post a Comment