Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Working... Soon
Tuesday, April 22, 2014 | 10:55 AM | 3 comments



I've been studying since I was 3 years old and finally after almost 11 years I am now officially a graduate(and unemployed). Now all I gotta do now is to look for a job. The thought of me not gonna have to enroll for the next semester is such a relief... but I surely will miss.


So what happened before and during graduation?


During the graduation picture taking, me and some of my girl classmates have decided to go to a parlor. Thank goodness I brought my money back then. We were done in the parlor at around  11:00 am and we've decided not  to have our  lunch yet so  that our make-ups won't get damaged.

Unfortunately, the picture taking took so long and was finished at around 7:30 pm(for us because there are some girls who were still waiting for their turn when we left).

That was  me when I've finally entered the pictorial room.

April 2, 2014(never mind how I was wearing my toga on that picture please)

During the graduation day I was really having mixed-emotions. I was happy, excited, feeling nothing, feeling everything, wanted to finish that moment as soon as possible, wanted to take my red carpet walk as  slow as possible so that I could feel that moment, wanted to cry not because I was emotional but because of the very very hot weather and we were walking on a very long road at around 2:30 in the afternoon and I was wearing that shoes that I just bought the day before graduation because our professor announced that it was really required but I saw some other girls who were wearing their best sandals ever. But at least, I was not pasaway during my last day of being a student.

My most decent shot inside the event.

But my favorite selfie inside. The Xanong pose.
(Xanong is one of my closest friends in Soundcloud Philippines who loves doing that pose)

With my best girlfriend ❤

My sis and bro(who's insisting he looks like Harry Potter in this picture)



And of course, this post wouldn't be complete  if I don't express how thankful I am to my parents who supported me these past 11  years. I know there were times you got angry with me when I said that I don't like my course or something like that but it just made me stronger to finish this and it made me believe that I can. I can't say this to you in person because I am not emotionally ready. When you told me that you are proud of me because I finished my school not having a boyfriend? Even if you said it in a joking manner I was really touched and I am also proud of you because it was you who raised me properly. I love you so much. I just wish that papa was in that picture as well. Anyway... I promise I'll be working soon... for you.

Labels: , , , ,


Blogger Lady_Myx said on April 26, 2014 at 8:41 AM  

at last! Congratulations to you and your parents dear sis! :D another milestone for you and for them :D im hoping for your success in your next endeavor!

yung blowout mo saken, saka na lang pag umuwi akong Bulacan. mehehe :P

from Myxilog with love <3


Blogger Alyssa said on May 5, 2014 at 7:43 AM  

Wow! Congrats sis and you started studying at a really young age! I believe that it is really hard to find a job these days especially that I tried searching for summer jobs on the internet and phew. I'm still jobless until now! lol. BTW, Im wishing you all the best :)

Lysa from hellolysa


Anonymous Phyllz said on May 11, 2014 at 7:36 AM  

congrats sissy!! <3
I remember you blogging before about your school stuff, and now you finally graduated!
Be amazing and keep at it!

Post a Comment