Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Cause When You're 50.
Tuesday, August 27, 2013 | 2:08 PM | 6 comments

It's August 27 and you know what's special about this day? Well, it's my father's 50th birthday :DD... So... Happy birthday to my dearest father.

Embedded image permalink
I actually feel so guilty for not doing something special on your birthday. I've ran out of gimmicks. Last year I've edited your picture by putting your face in this basketball player(I don't know what's the name of this player) now I don't know what to do.

Mama told me to make a video of us singing but I thought it's too usual because everytime we talk to you via Skype you ask us to sing to you that's why I didn't do it. And I don't think it is enough for all the sacrifices you've made. If I were to choose what gift to give you.. it would be a job here in the Philippines so that you wouldn't need to go abroad and leave us.

I really wish that you're here with us everyday and guiding us. I am afraid that one day I'll get married(WHATTTT?!!!!!!) without spending time with you, mama, Dit and Zeth for long time. But of course that would be very soon, I don't even have a boyfriend right? :3. And I know that one day you don't need to go there.

I want you to know how much I appreciate everything you're doing. Everytime you support me with what I want to do, everytime you give us our needs and wants and even when you scold us via Skype. lol. Sorry if you thought I don't appreciate all of it... it's just that I am not really showy and sweet and I really think I need to change that.

Anyway papa... Happy 50th Birthday to you. You are the best father I could ever have and I wouldn't trade you for anything. You are funny, smart, understanding and you are definitely my carbon copy cause I look like you so much, people and mirror say that sometimes I want to throw up... hahahahahahaha just kidding. I love you so much and I miss you.

Labels: , , ,


Blogger fiel-kun said on August 27, 2013 at 3:31 PM  

Awww... ang sweet mo naman sa dad mo Aian :)) I'm sure pag nabasa nya to, matutuwa siya.

Happy 50th Birthday kay dad mo!


Blogger • a • t • h • e • n • a said on August 27, 2013 at 8:45 PM  

Happy Birthday to your dad,
I'm sure proud yun sayo :)
Don't worry someday makakasama nyo din dad nyo, :)


Anonymous Mei said on August 28, 2013 at 9:01 PM  

Aww this is so sweet. Let him read this and he'll really appreciate it. That would be a great gift! :)) Well, even if you don't have any, the mere care and love for him is already a gift to him. :)


Blogger Happy walker said on September 1, 2013 at 11:05 PM  

Happy Birthday to your father~

Regards, www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary)


Blogger Nikki said on September 3, 2013 at 12:03 AM  

Aww, Belated Happ Birthday to yer dad sis. :)

Fortunately for me, i never ran out of ideas. You should've asked me. But yer idea about finding a job is awesome. :))


Anonymous Pam said on September 13, 2013 at 2:16 AM  

Belated happy happy 50th birthday to you dad!!!

It's ok if you ran out of gimmicks, I'm sure your dad will be happy even from a simple greeting for you! :)

Post a Comment