Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
CICT Band and CICT Dancers Team Bui-- err Swimming
Thursday, June 13, 2013 | 12:00 PM | 3 comments

Our college band and dancers had this "team building" last June 3, 2013, exactly one week before the start of our classes. It was held at The Camp Resort in Guiguinto Bulacan. Last year's team building was also held there but I was not there so I took this year to be with them.

We all agreed to meet at Sta. Rita Market at 8:00 AM but me and my two fellas came at around 12:00 PM. Great! haha!

I was talking about this two fellas beside me :)). <3



Camp Resort is a private resort. It has one pool, an area for you to take meals, big house which is I guess for those who'll have an overnight swimming.

Here's the pool.

We were with our CICT Band adviser, he's an instructor in our college. It was his birthday last May and I guess this was his treat for us, he also rented videoke. Thanks sir!!

Cover photo!

Crushie came... well, 1 hour before we leave the place!!! -____-. And he's been teasing me "Naiwan ka ba sa kusina?" because I'm not as thin as before now. LOL. He's sooooooooooooo anno-- cute! >.< hahahahahaha! 

PHOTO SPAM AHEAD ;)



Oh my gosh! Hottie!!! hahahaha





Kulitan time

<3

Girls <3




Before we leave.

That's it guys! This is the only thing I had this summer! But I really loved it!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Blogger MEcoy said on June 13, 2013 at 7:59 PM  

haha ako din sang bes ko lang naenjoy ang summer! haha nakakatuwa naman ung mga pics! parang ppag pageant lang haha


Blogger Pam said on June 29, 2013 at 4:43 AM  

Aww ang saya!! Mukang ok dyan sa napuntahan nyong resort! and Malapit lang Bulacan lang. :) Buti ka nga merong outing e, ako puro trabaho lang.


Anonymous Yesha said on July 11, 2013 at 2:17 PM  

I <3 team building and your photos scream F-U-N!!!

I love the pool too

Xoxo

Post a Comment