Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
When I Feel Sad
Saturday, May 18, 2013 | 1:13 AM | 7 comments

I write stories, and I'm still aware of that. But I was surprised a month ago that I've been able to write a song, that was April 20, 2013-- 11:55 PM to April 21, 2013-- 04:21 PM. I was crying when I started writing this song which doesn't have a title yet:




I.
Who knows why I’m smiling?
Who knows that my heart’s beating?
Beating like crazy
Everytime you’re near me

Refrain:
You’re always in my head Mr. Perfect
I hope you do the same
Oh how long will it take, I am waiting
For you to know I am here, I am here

Chorus:
Now I am dancing like it is forever
Thinking you were here baby
Dreaming we’re together
I’m afraid of how would you react
If you’ll understand baby
What my eyes were saying

II.
You said you love talking to me
But why can’t you see?
That I have these feelings
I’ve always been hiding

Refrain:
You’re always making things so easy
I hope I do the same
Oh how long will it take, I am waiting
For you to know I am here, I am here

(Chorus)

Bridge:
I don’t care about the other guys
Cause all I wanted was you
No one really knows if I have a chance
But it hurts me when you look away, away
Everytime I look at you I always catch you looking at me, looking at me

(Chorus)

But again... I remember... back in December 29, 2012-- 07:30 PM, I already wrote a song, sad song actually. And it's untitled again.

I. I never thought I’d be like this
all I remember…-
I woke up
Feeling this for you

II. I’m insane I am careless
I didn’t choose who to love
why you?
Now I am hurt

Chor:
How do i stop this?
How do i forget?
How do i bring my heart back where it truly belongs…
When it belongs to you…
It belongs to you…

III. Don’t look back when I’m watching you
Might discover through my eyes….
I’m barely breathing
Cause you’re standing next to me….

IV. You’re so near yet so far from me
You’re destined to love another (someone better)
So I am here now
Whispering “I love you”….

(chorus 2x)


Obviously, when I wrote it... I felt... sad. I finished writing it December 30, 2012-- 12:50 PM.

Both songs have melodies already.




Then last May 15, 2013. I finished writing a poem. I don't know when did I start writing it... in my mind. I was just repeating the lines in my mind days ago then I've decided to write it on paper and finished it 11:44 PM.

AGAIN... untitled.


When you cross my mind I feel so happy,
and there's sadness at the very same time
How can I say that in your heart I didn't win,
if all along there was no fight?
Will you not forget about us dear,
even if we never had mem'ries at all?
Maybe there was and it was just me,
and that was only when I was alone. 

 LOL. I know I'm not good.

Then just yesterday... finally it has a title...

It Will Only Be...

Just this period of time that I'll be sad
Everything will be very fine one day
Rest of my years will not be bad
Once I learn to forget that's what they say
Maybe I've lost some things I had
Even the bests but i'll be okay.

I browsed some not-so-old pictures yesterday from my facebook account and read the comments. I don't know why I even did that. It just made me sick and sad. But on the bright side... I've made this poem. Can you see the hidden message of this poem ;)? And surprisingly, I wrote that only between 2:19 AM and 2:47 AM, May 17, 2013.
It's great to know that I can still write such as above. The last time I wrote was a year ago... that was the song CLUE... a sad song.

Labels: , , ,


Blogger MEcoy said on May 18, 2013 at 1:15 PM  

well you really have the passion for music do you!
dpat my sample audio na para mas dama ko! parang lalim ng pinaghuhugutan mo sa mga songs na yan


Anonymous Xian said on May 20, 2013 at 4:38 AM  

I envy those people who can instantly make a song, story or poem X3 Because I can't do that! LOL! You're talented! Keep it up!

PS: I nominated you :D This time it's a different award :D heehee~


Anonymous Mia said on May 22, 2013 at 9:37 AM  

I feel you sis. Sometimes the gloomiest of moods just hits our inspiration button. I used to write songs and stories too, but I sort of lost it. LOL I don't think I could ever write another song right now. I really liked your lyrics though. Would be better if you could upload a sample of you singing hihihihi number 1 fan here! :D


Blogger Penda Penn said on May 22, 2013 at 2:04 PM  

if you write promising songs like this, i guess i'm going to start wishing you be sad all the time. HAHAHA. but anyway, i think i could relate to the first two lines of the first song

Who knows why I’m smiling?
Who knows that my heart’s beating?

i am ashamed to even admit this to you aian, i've felt that even when i didn't--couldn't--allow myself. lol, am i even making sense?

even so, i hope you keep on writing songs, and post them on youtube~ i'll even subscribe to your channel because you're awesome!

missed you!
lots of lovin'
www.ohpenda.com


Blogger Miss Ish said on May 29, 2013 at 12:13 AM  

Can you sing this for us aian? Post it in youtube or soundcloud maybe? The lyrics in only half of the song anyway.


Blogger Elilea said on June 1, 2013 at 12:46 AM  

I don't have the talent for music. I envy you for having such a nice voice. Sing for us , please? *insert puppy eyes*


Anonymous Kate said on August 26, 2013 at 12:21 AM  

I don't have any idea what inspired you to write sad songs like these pero a part of me says that I can relate. I just want to copy your lyrics and send it to someone and blah blah blah. Haha Papakinggan ko 'to. ;)

Post a Comment