Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Building A Wall
Monday, September 23, 2013 | 12:17 AM | 4 comments

Embedded image permalink
Emma: There's nothing wrong with being cautious.
Mary Margaret: Oh, true. True. But Emma, that wall of yours... It may keep out pain, but it also may keep out love.
-(Once Upon A Time S1, The Heart Is A Lonely Hunter)
But at least there will be no pain.





I remember last year, I was just a simple blogger who fangirls about Harry Potter, Helena Bonham-Carter, Miley Cyrus and many more. I really forgot how to feel "kilig", It felt awkward everytime I read posts about love, I thought they were corny. But you wouldn't really understand those things until you fall for someone too.

But congratulations because you played it so well! I almost fell for your trap. Congratulations that you are the one who brought my memory back on how to love. But I hate you for destroying my fairytale beliefs MY PRINCE.

LOL. How could I even thought I could be a damsel in distress who could turn into your princess... that's pretty sick. But what did I ever do to you to hurt me? Why me?

Anyway, I just needed to release that. I feel a bit better now. I should not think of you anymore... you're just an addition to the stress I feel because of capstone, projects, activities, personal problem, etc.

I really should move on AND build a wall in my heart.

Labels: , , , , ,


Blogger fiel-kun said on September 24, 2013 at 5:02 PM  

Tama move on lang! You don't need a jerk like him :)

Cheer up!


Anonymous xian said on October 21, 2013 at 12:32 PM  

Aigooo, mukhang daming broken ah~ napanood mo na din ba ang She's the one? XD hehehe~ Anyways, let's just keep moving forward :) heehee~


Blogger Pam said on November 4, 2013 at 11:03 PM  

I'm so sorry to hear about that. I know moving on is something that's easy to say but it's somewhat hard to do but I hope you'd move on! A person like that doesn't deserve someone like you! :)


Blogger Penda Penn said on November 14, 2013 at 11:37 AM  

Aww don't let the wrong man stop u from finding the right for sis! Someday ipapadala no Lord ang 'the one' no, wag kang mainip! Blog ka muna hehe

We're here for you ! <3

Lots of lovin'
Ohpenda.com

Post a Comment