Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
The Untitled Concert
Friday, December 20, 2013 | 12:20 AM | 3 comments

Hi guys! It's been a while(as usual)! I really missed bloghopping. I am so thankful to those who still visit my blog and comment even if I can't visit theirs.

There were two major events that I have been recently but let's talk about our CICT Band's Concert first.

Embedded image permalink
We were wearing our band shirt \m/

Our concert was untitled because they said it was urgent, we had our first meeting about it a month before the concert date! Untitled concert means there was no theme. But it actually went well. To be honest, not as good as the past concerts but our band really did our best. Our major problem was the sound system -_-, it sucked!



My songs were Domino(again)(for the opening) with one of our new members Louie Jean, We Can't Stop acoustic duet with another new member Jervy, Roar sang by the acoustic singers, Kiss Me Again by We Are In The Crowd featuring Alex Gaskarth and Closer by Tonight Alive. I am so thankful that I was still able to sing five songs even if I was having my Internship, I am thankful for my schedule which is only from Monday to Wednesday. I actually had a problem during our practices and the actual concert, I was suffering from cough and sore throat, I don't know how I survived that night without my voice squeaking... I had a different voice though, It was harsh, I kinda liked it actually.

No videos. :((. It still breaks my heart when I think of it. But I have lots of photos here, groupfie photos actually like the one above -_-. HAHAHA!

Wacky

Selfies. I was the one who did my make up.


Those bicycles were that night's prizes for the raffle. Funny thing is that one of  our members was actually picked in the raffle, unfortunately he went to McDonalds with the other members that time. Now we are teasing him and we have a meme for him.



My current Facebook cover photo

Whyaah looking at me???

My sister calls me Magdalena because of this -_-

That was not the only outfit that I got that night. HAHA! I was not able to take pictures with my last outfit.

The concert started at around 6:30 to 7:00 PM and finished 11:00 PM if I am not mistaken. Can you believe that? 4-hour concert!! And I got home 12 AM because we still had to clean the venue and say goodbye to each other.

I really enjoyed it. I already missed my friends there. They are all calling me ate Aian. I am the only senior vocalist who attends practice almost everyday maybe that's why I am so close with the new members. I really want to always see them. They're like my little brothers and sisters though some of them are taller than me. 



LOVE
I LOOK SO MINAMANAS!

Labels: , , , , ,


Blogger sHeRrY said on December 21, 2013 at 11:11 PM  

cute photos^^
http://sherrylicious7.blogspot.com


Anonymous April said on December 23, 2013 at 2:51 PM  

You guys are super awesome to be able to do a 4hr concert and still had energy. Looks like you had a lot of fun.

Imy sis. Great shots btw.


Blogger Jhanz said on December 28, 2013 at 8:35 PM  

Looks like you had loads of fun!
Aw made me miss college! Hehe!
Happy holidays dearie!

Post a Comment