Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
May Something
Saturday, June 1, 2013 | 12:35 PM | 6 comments

I just noticed that I haven't updated this blog about my life on my past blog posts. Everything was about my covers, compositions. I haven't said anything about what happened in my life the whole May. I'll just make each happening brief.

1.  Apartment- me and my groupmates moved in to the apartment last April 22, it was a nice place and so near to our school. It's just that it cost us 1,200 Php per head not including water and electricity and we always felt like we're inside a pugon so when my mom took me out (May 21) of that apartment which we call Mansyon ni Madam Nura, my groupmates packed their things too and we left our landlord with disappointment in her face expecting us to live there until October.

me and my groupmate's pictures... who's the best actress? haha!

More pictures on my instagram account.


2. Hospital- We brought my grandma to the hospital 2 days before the election. She had UTI but thank goodness she's okay now. Me, mom and her assistant watched out for her for 3 nights. I'll say it's weird but it's been a fun experience because my mom and my grandma bonded for 3 days. 


3. Election- I am a first time voter and to be honest I felt very nervous while shading those circles beside those names. 

4. Mother's Day- What did you do during mother's day? Since we(me and siblings) do not have enough money to buy cake or dress, we thought maybe a little effort could make her happy and we're right! We'vee recorded Little Things by One Direction. What really surprised everyone was that our bunso sang just for our mama. She never really sang except if there's money included. 


5. Keighfer's Christening- It was my nephew's(my second cousin's son) christening last May 18. The reception was held at Max's. Yum Yum Yum.

Beside me was my cousin and sister.

Look at what my cousin did to my face -_-. It was my foundation day actually. haha.

That chinito one is my first cousin.

6. Grandma's Birthday-  After  eating at Max's we went straight to Quezon City for my grandma's(on my mom side) birthday celebration. I met my cool cousins again! Since I am not allowed to drink and I really don't like drinking... I was a full time entertainer... thanks to their rented videoke.

Happy 69th Birthday nanay!

hahahaha.

7. Debut- My second cousin's 18th birthday was on May 19,  2013. We've attended so many celebrations... :\. Mwahahaha.

The beautiful debutante.


Insert caption on the first pic. hahaha

what's up with my outfit? :D

8. Enrollment + Mini Reunion- Thank goodness  I am now a 4th year college! Yes!! 1 sem for thesis and 1 sem for OJT. :)). After enrollment I met my high school friends and we went to our alma mater University of Regina Carmeli or La Consolacion University of the Philippines. We met our former teachers and advisers there... it was like mini reunion... bad thing is that I didn't bring any camera so I'm still waiting for my friends to upload pictures.


9. Apartment II- I thought we're giving up on the apartment chuchus but no, my groupmates searched for another apartment. It's 1,300 per head including water and electricity plus aircon. We can eat in their table and we can cook. It's much bigger than our mansyon. We've already been living there 1 week now so... no pictures yet.

10 Meeting- Sis Myx went to our school last Monday to accompany her cousin in her enrollment. I thought I'm gonna meet her but I failed :(. I hope to see you soon sis :*


Thanks for your kind messages about my songs on my last post. And yes, you're going to hear my compositions ;) I've asked my bandmates for some help. I love them. haha. 

Labels: , , , , , ,


Blogger fiel-kun said on June 1, 2013 at 12:57 PM  

Wow ang dami pa lang kaganapan sayo last May :D

Glad to hear your updates.

I am also glad na maayos na ang kalagayan ni Lola mo and naaliw din ako sa 18th birthday cake ni Lola mo (mother side) haha :D

Mabuti naman at maayos na yung second apartment na nilipatan nyo :)


Blogger MEcoy said on June 1, 2013 at 7:46 PM  

wow dame ganap ahh! bilis nu nakapagpalit ng bahay ahh!
at groupmates lang talaga?

buti naman oks na lola mo

happy bday sa grand ma at cousin mo

and as for that cover, isa nanaman sa fav ko yan at ang galin mo talaga


Blogger Rhea said on June 2, 2013 at 6:52 PM  

Napansin ko nga na mas updated ang wattpad mo. :) Ang basa ko "May Something" I mean like there's something. hahahaha

http://outargeous-writer.org/


Anonymous April said on June 4, 2013 at 3:47 PM  

What foundation did you use sis? Looks really good in you. ;)

Love the cover.. I wish I can sing like this with my brothers. :(

Are you liking you new apartment now? Will wait for pics..


Blogger Lady_Myx said on June 12, 2013 at 1:09 AM  

atlast I was able to visit your blog! :) well, atleat your May was so fruitful, you did a lot of things, gatherings, gatherings, and gatherings, oh wait, you really had so much gatherings! <3 and yes, sad part was, we haven't met :( but it's alright, there's always a next time :)

btw, what's your hair color sis? :O I'm planning to color my hair too, yet can;t decide with the perfect hue -_-

so how's school? everyone's excited and giggling to share their stories. can't wait to hear yours :D

from Myxilog with love <3


Anonymous Ayel said on June 12, 2013 at 9:29 PM  

ang busy busy naman at ang daming activities! :D

Post a Comment