Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
RIP Cory Monteith
Monday, July 15, 2013 | 6:10 PM | 4 comments

I haven't updated this blog for more than a month now and it's sad to say that I'm updating it because one of my inspirations passed away.


I found out about the news via Perez Hilton's tweet yesterday and thought it was a bad joke. Actually, when I woke up I was feeling terrible without knowing why. Then the news spread and my whole day was worst. I had a bad mood not only because of Cory's death but because of other reasons.

I am still very affected. To be honest I haven't watched any episode of Glee Season 4 yet but I've been watching their performances on youtube. I still feel these goosebumps whenever 'death-of-Cory' crosses my mind. I've been dreaming and I've been hoping to see Glee stars live in a concert, I want to see them complete but it couldn't be possible now. T____T. I cried yesterday. My heart still aches at the moment. I am so much affected. Why oh why? And to think that He and Lea Michele were supposed to get married soon.

Heartbreaking

Rest in peace Cory. We love you.

Labels: , , , , ,


Blogger MEcoy said on July 16, 2013 at 5:44 PM  

he's too young to die, and poor lea


Anonymous xian said on July 21, 2013 at 6:01 AM  

Awww... I am sad too that he's gone :(


Blogger Elilea said on July 21, 2013 at 10:46 PM  

Glee will never be the same without him. :(


Blogger Miss Ish said on July 31, 2013 at 10:51 AM  

his death is just tragic.. :( I can't believe he passed away at such a young age.

you should update your blog more often dear. :)

Post a Comment