Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
NovaED's Glam Rock Christmas Celebration 2013
Sunday, December 29, 2013 | 1:51 AM | 5 comments




I finally had attended another Christmas party after 3 years, yep my last one was 4th year highschool. Of course our University doesn't organize  Christmas parties for its  students. This was NovaED- my OJT company's Christmas celebration which was held at University of Makati last December 7, 2013 and the theme was Glam Rock.


Me and my classmates; wearing our best  Glam Rock outfits.


The highlight of the night were the performances of different teams or sections of NovaED. Our team which is 13B-Denebola decided to perform Cup Song and Hand Beats, don't ask for the video because we don't have and even if we have it... I'm telling you... you'll just waste your time watching it LOL. We really messed up that night but personally I really had fun, though I was really ashamed for our team. And I have really expected us to be in the last rank but we placed 4th out of 8 finalists! We're all in shock actually! XD.

Team Denebola except that guy beside the girl beside me. Ehh?
Our team composes of 6 people from BulSU(including me) and 2 from PUP Taguig.
Sorry if the quality sucks but that is the only photo where we're complete <3.

After all the performances  we started to eat... yum yum yum.


 Nobody could ever stop me from doing what I love to do... hahaha!

After eating, the winners were announced. There was also a raffle... brand new cellphone as a prize. All we needed to do was to list down all those 11 digits that were announced in between performances and after the host announce the final digit we must dial it. I even texted someone to send me 30 peso-load but I didn't win. But that was ok.



#OOTD; Outfit of that day.


Cool mentor is cool!

I was so flattered when he asked me if he can have picture with me. Thanks so much!

This guy aka John Llyod Cruz asked me too. No. Just kidding. I was the one who asked if we can have picture together.

He's one of our mentors/instructors. A lot of students were asking him actually. It was like he's a debutante... lol. Because he's really cute/adorable.

The party was fun. We ended up leaving at around 9PM and we were able to catch the MRT's last trip, thank God. I have decided to stay on my classmate's crib instead of ours because it was too late in the evening and I was afraid to go home alone.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Anonymous Veron said on January 1, 2014 at 9:13 AM  

Cool outfit. :D I miss reading your posts. Haha. I think universities should organize parties for students. It would be fun. PS. That guy is really cute. :P


Blogger sHeRrY said on January 1, 2014 at 4:06 PM  

wicked! happy holidays^^
http://sherrylicious7.blogspot.com


Blogger Nikki said on January 11, 2014 at 4:16 PM  

Too bad you didnt win. Tsk.
Looking hot sis, i love your outfit. :D

Happy New Year !

cheenish.blogspot.com xx


Anonymous Pam said on January 13, 2014 at 1:53 AM  

Aww, isn't sad that most universities don't really have Christmas parties? But hey, I remember our block (since we have block sections in college) used to independently organize our own Christmas parties (even summer outing) before, maybe you and your block or barkada can do that yearly :)

I love your glam rock outfit! :) Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you! :D


Blogger Jhanz said on January 26, 2014 at 11:58 AM  

Love your outfit! Belated Happy Holidays!! :D

Post a Comment