Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Thesis?
Friday, August 9, 2013 | 12:36 AM | 5 comments

It's a sad fact that I can't be able to manage my blog and I always say that well... it's all because of thesis and if you follow me on my twitter account(which is private now), you might say... "really?!". My goodness! I've almost reached unbelievably 12k tweets. I know it's not too much cause I know some who can make 20k+ tweets. But in my situation, it is alarming cause I should be focusing on my thesis more >.<.

Ok, this is just a short update on what's happening.

THESIS: Getting fine... no... i don't know, I can't say how many percent we have now. But as far as I know, we need to make a hundred percent before September. And our thesis is really expensive!

LOVELIFE: Me and Alden Richards are getting stronger, kidding. Well, i don't know... hmmm. Why did I even include this on the list? :\

APARTMENT: I'm loving it there... aircon aircon aircon! memories! yaaaay!

SOUNDCLOUD: I already have 22 sounds on soundcloud. Just check them out! :). And as I promised before... here's one of my compositions.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Blogger MEcoy said on August 9, 2013 at 8:01 PM  

haha ako din busy na mxado para mag post haha
good luck sa thesis at sa relationship with alden hhaa kaw na
napawow naman ako sa composition mo, sarap pakinggan at ganda ng lyrics at ng chords
pwede na mag release ng album!


Blogger Jhanz said on August 20, 2013 at 3:57 PM  

Good luck sa Thesis. Sana maging okay ang lahat! Konting kembot lang yan, you'll get there!

Nice covers pala. Hehe. :)


Blogger Joanne said on August 21, 2013 at 11:02 PM  

Ganda talaga ng boses mo. I feel so jealous -_- but, goodluck sa thesis mo, at sa lovelife nyo ni alden richards. hahaha


Blogger Trish said on August 22, 2013 at 1:50 AM  

I remember those stressful thesis days I've experienced during HS when I was still a Senior. Ugh. Sweat, blood and tears. LOL at your lovelife part, sis! Haha. I'm listening to It Belong To You ♫ ♥ I love it!!! I wish I could compose songs and sing, I mean sing so well :))


Blogger Miss Ish said on August 22, 2013 at 10:18 AM  

i think it's ok to be on twitter. it relieves stress. And i usually find myself more active there when I'm under pressure. hahahaha

Post a Comment