Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Requested Songs
Saturday, May 11, 2013 | 11:59 PM | 7 comments

It's been few weeks since the last time I posted something about my soundcloud business and that was about my Stay cover by Rihanna and I remember sis Lmyx requested to me the song When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars which is I haven't really heard that time. But it's now one of my favorite songs! I really love it! Thanks sis for introducing me that song. So... This is my cover of WIWYM.




According to soundcloud. I've uploaded that a month ago. I really appreciate every comment, like and download I receive, very much. I thank everyone.


There have been another requests to me. Radio by Corrs... I'll definitely do a cover of this cause I like The Corrs and my mom loves them, Till They Take My Heart Away, then Heartattack and Catching My Breath? I'm still thinking about these two songs... They're soooo difficult to sing, Little Things which I've just recorded yesterday with my brother and sister for mother's day... I'll make a separate post on this song and... My favorite... Just Give Me A Reason by P!nk featuring my favorite singer Nate Ruess. I've been really thinking about doing this song before sis Phyllz and Kevin Hermogenes requested this song but I was having second thoughts because I might just disappoint myself but I just did it and I still don't know if it sounded good.

Thank you guys for your kind comments on my annoying Gwiyomi Video last time.... Mwah to everyone.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Blogger Lady_Myx said on May 12, 2013 at 12:36 AM  

yey! thanks for the special mention sis Aian :D buti na lang nagustuhan mo. hihi. read those beautifully writtened comments on your soundcloud :)

and OMO! love your JGMAR cover! I'm about to request that too eh :P naunahan lang ako :)

great work Aian! :D

from Myxilog with love <3


Blogger MEcoy said on May 12, 2013 at 10:48 AM  

wow wow wow wow wow!
standing ovation!!!
galing talaga sarap pakinggan ng voice mo!


Blogger MEcoy said on May 12, 2013 at 10:51 AM  

trip ko pareho! galing pang international singig senstation haha


Blogger Elilea said on May 15, 2013 at 6:03 PM  

Wow! You have a lovely voice! I have a feeling na sisikat ka. :)

Elilea


Blogger noone said on May 16, 2013 at 7:38 AM  

yeah the Bruno Mars song is really good!! I love his voice :D


Blogger Trish said on May 17, 2013 at 7:35 PM  

I love The Corrs too! I like Runaway the most ♥ Super love ko yung cover mo ng Just Give Me a Reason. I happen to visit your soundcloud whenever I log in there ;) ♥


Blogger Unknown said on June 10, 2013 at 12:27 AM  

love those songs too..:)

Post a Comment