Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Whatever Happened To That "I Will Never Do It"?
Saturday, May 4, 2013 | 9:30 PM | 9 comments




I remember the first time I've found out about Gwiyomi and the first time I've watched one of its covers. I told myself I will never do it because I know it will only fit cute people! I made a promise and my sister heard it. I really loved Vice Ganda, Ella Cruz and most especially Donna Bartolome's covers of it. Ella and Donna were so cute like ASDFGHJKL:" and Vice was very funny! I really enjoyed watching different versions, oooops sometimes I don't.

But I don't know what happened to that promise! I don't know what I thought and why I did that above video. HAHAHAHA. Sorry I can't do that pa-Cute version of Gwiyomi. Everything I did there was a product of craziness mehehehe.

Free lait everyone!

Labels: , , , , , ,


Blogger Miss Ish said on May 5, 2013 at 8:57 AM  

Hahaha! That's why it's called the Gwiyomi fever because you can't help but catch it.

I'm half-tempted to make one too. Pero di ko tlga carry mag.pacute.

http://ahintofsunlight.blogspot.com/


Blogger MEcoy said on May 5, 2013 at 9:22 AM  

haha ayun un ee! gumigwiyomi!
haha kaw na! cute naman ee


Anonymous xian said on May 6, 2013 at 1:28 AM  

Bagay naman sayo magwiyomi eh XD HAHAHAHA! Kulet! :D


Anonymous KATE said on May 6, 2013 at 5:38 PM  

Wahaha!! Ang cute ng eyes mo tuwing lumalaki. lol Ang casual pa ng galaw mo kaya hindi nakakainis. :D


Blogger Elilea said on May 6, 2013 at 8:43 PM  

Nekenemen!!! Gwiyomi fever~


Blogger Sandra said on May 7, 2013 at 7:23 PM  

good thing I didn't catch the "Gwiyomi fever" yet!! :)))) but I don't have anything against the pacute stuff. It actually makes me happy, especially if Lee Min Ho would do it! :)))


Blogger Lady_Myx said on May 7, 2013 at 8:54 PM  

haha! this one's cute aian! :D I really wanna meet this beautiful blogger :)

from Myxilog with love <3


Anonymous April said on May 9, 2013 at 3:33 PM  

Ang cute mo sis. Love it when you "pop" your eyes. haha..

Thanks for the tag. Will do it some time.


Blogger Kaye said on June 6, 2013 at 12:02 PM  

haha.sumisilip silip si ate sa likod :) pretty and simple cover :)

Post a Comment