Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Scar
Friday, April 12, 2013 | 10:10 AM | 5 comments


55-day Challenge #3:

THAT IS NOT MY STOMACH OK?????!!
Worst injury you got, and how you got it.



I shall say that the worst injury that I got was my scar in the right part of my belly(refer to the image above, though my scar is kinda bigger). I got it from my surgery back when I was in 3rd year highschool due to appendicitis. Because of this scar, I don't have confidence on wearing bikinis anymore. LOL. I never had anyway, and I don't have any plan on wearing bikinis ever. LOL. I told you I'm not a girl -__- mwahahhaa.

I didn't have the chance on blogging about this appendicitis thing 'cause I don't have a blog that time. What I've felt that day was pain in my stomach, not the usual pain but it feels more like someone's pinching my large and small intestine that I can't be able to walk. I felt it on my center-upper part of my stomach. I also felt very cold that time even if I have sweat all over my face.

It all happened February iforgotthedate, 200thirdyearhighschool, yeah, very informative. I was supposed to take our exam that time, I think it was our Regional Achievement Test. Of course I didn't take my exam and texted my adviser informing that I am on the hospital. Before I've been brought to the operating room, my classmates visited me! I was so happy because I felt so loved by them!

After the operation, I don't know what happened they said my classmates visited me again while I was sleeping and they're laughing on how I was sleeping -__-. :DD.

My doctor informed us that it's not true that we get appendicitis because of running or doing extreme activities after we eat. He said that I got it because of irregular bowel movement(if I'm not mistaken). So guys, be careful oks?

Labels: , ,


Blogger MEcoy said on April 12, 2013 at 10:11 PM  

whoa, never had a scar that big, i never been hospitalized ever since haha but i have few scars on my palm and feet minor tho!


Blogger fiel-kun said on April 13, 2013 at 7:02 PM  

Hi Aian!

Pasensya nah, ngayon lng ulit ako nakabisita dito. As usual, glitch na naman ng GFC ang may kasalanan kaya hindi lumalabas ung updates mo sa feeds ko >.< pero I already re-added your blog on my reading list again. Hope that will solve the problem.

Awww, didn't know na nagkaroon ka pala ng appendicitis dati. Thanks also sa tips. Akala ko din dati na nakukuha yan sa pagtalon after kumain or ung pag nakakain ka daw ng seed ng tomoto lols.


Blogger Miss Ish said on April 14, 2013 at 12:26 PM  

actually totoo ung about sa tomato seed kasi mahirap madigest ang mga seeds hence they can accumulate in the large intestine and cause infection.


Blogger Lady_Myx said on April 14, 2013 at 12:49 PM  

my best friend had same scar since she got that operation too. Kaya yung tatay ko, he always told us with caution na after every meal, we need to rest first before doing any exhausting activities.

But what confused me a lot was this, after your operation, ok na bang magtatakbo after kumain kasi wala ng maooperang appendix, or hindi -_- sorry for this weird query :P

from Myxilog with love <3


Blogger • a • t • h • e • n • a said on April 15, 2013 at 11:32 PM  

Ohh aian, mukha naman di ka mag bibikini kasi sabi m nga, boyish na girlish, kaw kaya okay lang yan hihi. ^^ But it's true na ung mga small seeds, like tomato seeds, bayabas seeds kasi hard to digest, & can accumulate in the large intestines,.
I really hate yung nakikita akong tulog. =_=
How are you naman? :D

Post a Comment