Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Pangarap Ko Ang Ibigin Ka
Tuesday, April 9, 2013 | 11:36 PM | 3 comments

Hi guys! I know not everyone of us is a fan of Party Pilipinas, GMA, or JuliElmo but I'm telling you, give this a try ;).

I just want to share to everyone how much I love Party Pilipinas's new musical entitled "It's Complicated" where it features Regine Velasquez songs. It stars Julie Ann San Jose, Elmo Magalona, Rita de Guzman and of course MY DEAR BABY Alden Richards.




First Act.



JAPS is as talented as ever. I think she can do anything; sing, act, write, dance and she is so beautiful! Julie is a very gifted lady but is still humble. She's one of the Filipino stars I idolize and there are only few of them.

Elmo is improving a lot! Actually at first, I like Alden for Julie more but after watching this prod, I can say now that nobody can destroy JuliElmo, they have this spark that I cannot explain. I'm not a solid fan before this prod actually, but from now on I swear, JuliElmo forever! hahaha. Super kilig on the butones part!

Rita is another talented artist like JAPS! I can't believe she's starting to be exposed on PP just now. Well, maybe she focused on school that's why. But I really love her now! She deserves more fame. I actually started loving her since One True Love. She acts naturally in her every teleserye. My favorite part of her was when she cried "Bumalik ka ditooooo"(come back here). Very funny.

AND ALDEN(my dear baby)!!! Perfect as ever! Perfect for me! hahahaha.(walang kokontra >:]]])*insert evil laugh here*. He's also improving in singing. There are (jealous)people who are saying that he cannot sing... -_-... Well. I freaked out too much the first time Alden sang(well actually, everytime the camera focused him and even until now, everytime I watch this video, I always scream!OA much?!). Ok, why am I always talking about Alden???? But really, Alden is so funny here especially his way of talking.

Ok, enough of describing them. Describing Alden is not enough for one day hahahaha, kidding.


Betong and Aicelle are funny too. I love Denise Barbacena! Denise is Gloc-9's Protege.



Act 2. Part 1. I've been watching this video repeatedly, especially the part where JAPS sang "Pangarap Ko Ang Ibigin Ka". First is because this song was my most favorite drama ever One True Love's OST. Second is because it seems so real for her, her eyes were so expressive... I am being carried away everytime I watch it. >.< Why? Maybe because I can relate too much, not into their situation but into the song and JAPS justified it a lot. Another reason why I love that part was because of how Rita acted like a b*tch was so funny and very entertaining! She's very good. 



Act 2. Part 2. Go and and enjoy Alden's handsomeness. JK! Ok, this is the most emotional part. I cried when Rita sang In Love With You to Alden who cried for real(yeah! I cried! seriously! serious like a heart attack! haha) . OMG! MY BABY DEAR, why did you cry? I'm still alive!

I'm really looking forward to next Act and I'm excited on what will happen. I really hope they'll give these 4 talented artists a project together more than this prod. Musical or not will do.

Goodluck to PP!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,


Blogger MEcoy said on April 10, 2013 at 11:59 PM  

haha ayun oh kapuso! trip ko un gmga ganto ng party pilioinas!
haha ang cute na ni rita sarap pa pakinggan ng bosses!
kakaingit dimples ni alden ee!

dame ko tawa kay betong!


Blogger Miss Ish said on April 11, 2013 at 8:35 AM  

I never knew na gumagawa na pala sila ng play! Buti nlng may youtube. Better check this out. :)


Blogger Trish said on April 11, 2013 at 6:01 PM  

I'm not a Kapuso but I find their new musical thingy on PP very nice. I've been hearing Alden's name on twitter. But I don't have any clue who he is. But he's cute ;) And don't worry, di ko siya aagawin sayo sis =)) haha. I love musical plays <3 What are the songs they sang?

Post a Comment