Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Wedding of the Year
Saturday, January 26, 2013 | 8:46 AM | 7 comments




Hi guys. You are all invited to the wedding of the year. ROFL XD.

You know what, I really am a Fil-Am, half Filipina and half-Ambisyosa! hahahaha.

I forgot the exact date where I saw that photo from my laptop again. I made that for our multimedia class. Our professor assigned us to make our own wallpaper. I have very limited pictures that time because I didn't brought my laptop that's why made that... anyway, thank goodness our prof let us take home our assignment.

After a long time, I was browsing my files to review for our midterm exam, that picture caught my attention again! I really laughed hard remembering what I did, lol. I posted that on facebook and some of my friends reacted and it has received likessssssss. So there XD.


Our new kitten. I saw her last January 17, 2013 in a very poor condition. I was buying foods when I heard loud kitten cries so I looked for her and I saw her strangled in eklavu plant... don't know what's that plant. Her neck were intentionally tied tightly. What I did was I come home for a scissor and went back to her. She's so cute and she's not like other cats that's untamed though I admit, she's very loud and always hungry! I don't have any name for her yet, any suggestions?

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Blogger MEcoy said on January 26, 2013 at 5:34 PM  

haha natawa ako sa meaning mo ang Fil-aM haha

at ang cute
katy pery could be her name hahaha


Blogger Elilea said on January 28, 2013 at 10:04 PM  

Bait mo naman. :) I'm not really good with pet names but... how about Purr. Haha! Okay may pagka lame suggestion ko. :))


Anonymous xian said on January 29, 2013 at 7:59 AM  

HAHAHAHA! That's funny! i remember making mine too with super favorite artist! I was young XD those were the days XD But we can still right? XD HAHAHA!

Aweee.... God will bless you more for saving that kitty!!! God bless you and may there be more people like you! YAY!


Blogger fiel-kun said on January 29, 2013 at 10:28 AM  

Hi Aian! thanks a lot for following/commenting my blog :))

ang kulet nung wallpaper mo. big fan ka rin pala ng Harry Potter.

at ang cute naman ng pusa mo. I love cats too at na-curious naman ako sa eklavu plant haha.

have a nice day!


Blogger Kristen said on January 29, 2013 at 10:52 AM  

@Mecoy: Katy Perry? Dahil ba maingay si Katy Perry? HAHAHA.

@Aian: LOLOLOL. I haven't had my multimedia subject yet. I'm excited to make like that one narin tuloy. LOL Cute kitten! Gosh, I'm glad you saw her kung hindi she'll be dead. T^T

re: Nakakaloka mga tao. Kung makatingin sakin, akala mo naghihintay ng masamang galaw ko. Kaya tinago ko nalang ulit yung cam. Hehehehe. Ay nako, bolera ka aian. HAHA Pero, thank you. <333 Chuu!!! xoxo


Blogger Kristen said on January 29, 2013 at 10:53 AM  

Btw, I've changed my banner. I wonder if you can relink me using my new banner now. Hehehe sorry and thanks! :*


Blogger Gilbert said on January 30, 2013 at 3:33 PM  

hi aian thank you for dropping by :) anyway naalala ko yung pusang inampon ko from work hehe :) and i really love cats.. ayun malaki na xa.. i'll put your link this weekends on my site

Post a Comment