Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Happy Birthday Mom
Tuesday, April 16, 2013 | 12:58 AM | 9 comments


Last April 13 was my mom's 45th birthday.

me, mom and my messy hair


She cooked pancit canton, my all time favorite mixed veggies and we bought 2 flavors of ice cream. The problem is we haven't taken any pictures from that day :((.

I remember and miss how we used to celebrate her birthday before. The best that I can remember was her 41st birthday. She went to Quezon City to visit her family there(my aunties, uncles and lola), so she left me and my siblings in our house.

Since we know that she'll be back in the evening we prepared a birthday cake. We didn't buy on Goldilocks, Red Ribbon etc. since we were just poor kids, lol. Instead, we bought Fudgee Bars and crushed them to make it look like a cake. We also bought Krim Sticks and icing to add some design on her birthday cake.

We also created a banner with "Happy 41st Birthday Mama" written on it, we designed it like like banderitas in fiestas. And when she got home, she was welcomed by the confetti that we've also made, and of course, we sang Happy Birthday Song to her... but in a very unusual way! I'll try to look for the video for you to see how crazy me and my siblings were.

I really missed it. I hope we prepared something like that last Saturday!

Labels: , , ,


Blogger MEcoy said on April 16, 2013 at 6:11 PM  

ang cute naman nun! for sure touched na touched si mom nu nung ginawa nu nun
uyy hawig kayo ng mom mo ahh! parehas maganda

happy birthday to her


Blogger Trish said on April 16, 2013 at 7:31 PM  

Aww. That's sweet. Personal gifts/cakes are better ♥


Blogger fiel-kun said on April 17, 2013 at 12:46 AM  

Awww! Belated Happy Birthday kay Mama mo :))


Blogger Gretch said on April 19, 2013 at 2:34 AM  

Awww. Happy birthday to your Mom! What you did with the fudgee bars back then is epic. Haha. I think I'll try it too sometimes :3


Anonymous Shekinah said on April 20, 2013 at 12:57 PM  

That's so sweet! Happy Birthday to your Mom!!!! <3


Blogger • a • t • h • e • n • a said on April 20, 2013 at 1:21 PM  

Belated Happy Birthday to your mom! I'm sue natuwa sya sa ginawa nyo .^^.
They're like the best.. :)


Anonymous April said on April 21, 2013 at 9:13 AM  

Belated Happy Birthday to your mom. I'm sure she's blessed to have kids like you and the other way around too...


Anonymous Pam said on April 24, 2013 at 4:28 AM  

Belated happy birthday to your mom!!! :D

And, I nominated your blog for the Versatile award!


Anonymous xian said on April 29, 2013 at 3:26 AM  

Belated to your mom! :D
it's really cool to surprise our moms with cakes or gift :D *sweet*

Post a Comment