Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Taylor, eh?
Friday, January 18, 2013 | 1:30 AM | 6 comments

Remember when I got my curly hair last August 2011? It's been one year and a half since then and I didn't dare get my hair straight or cut it shorter. It's now longer!! (Oh Well of course, it would be shocking if not XD). My mom experimented through Pagoda Cold Wave Lotion, I would honestly say that I was afraid to risk my hair on her at first! hahaha. It's not that I don't trust her ability but... she has no experience. So there, we've done the process last December 26, 2012.


At first, I always put hair clips because I thought my hair looks ugly. My cousins were teasing me I look like Rubeus Hagrid. -_-.

But one day, I didn't manage to put some hair clips because I can't find one so I've just let it loose.


This is me now. This was taken last Sunday. My friends told me it's better that way.


I never really thought it looks so beautiful at the back. Next time, i'll talk to my classmates like this! LOL.

Now, about the title. I feel so flattered every time someone calls me Taylor Swift. The first time someone called me Taylor was on my way to our house. I was about to ride a tricycle when someone said "Si Taylor Swift pala ito eh", she was my school mate when I was elementary.
The other one is my college classmate but not my group mate(our section was divided into two groups). I published my BTS pictures of Hindi Kita Iiwan MV when he commented "Taylor Swift", I replied "Who?". Then I felt like omgasdfghj when he said "You..." then I answered "hahaha lol san banda?" what made me really flattered was when he replied "ANY VIEW!!!".  I was like... omg... since when?!!! Maybe he's referring to some of these:

   
BUT STILL! I've never ever really thought of me-looking-like-tswift-eh?
And now that my hair's like that, even though I did not intend its result, all of my classmates are calling me Taylor! OMG! taylor who? Taylor Lautner? And not just my classmates but some of my old friends who I encounter in school sometimes call me Taylor. >.<. Anyway, ok. Thank you if you're sincere! 

Labels: , ,


Blogger MEcoy said on January 18, 2013 at 2:10 AM  

im fussy with my hair too and some times i do take risks but most of the time it's ending a mess just like now


Blogger Elilea said on January 18, 2013 at 11:16 AM  

I also think you look better without the hair clips. :) Taylor Swift nga ang dating! ♥

Elilea


Anonymous Anonymous said on January 18, 2013 at 2:00 PM  

I always want a hair like that sweetie and I must say that you are completely wrong when you thought that you look ugly without putting hair clips. lol maybe your cousins are just kidding. ;) It looks really great and yeah I think you kinda look like taylor. hehe

re: haha di nmn napahiya eh ! well, sometimes I mistaken japanese drama to korean dramas too. :)


Anonymous Phyllz said on January 18, 2013 at 10:17 PM  

so you have a perm now! it looks awesomely good on you! yep. They're right, you do look like T. Swift with that hair! :D and your hair is sooo long now!

My hair's long now too! The last time I cut it was from February of last year. And I have no plans of cutting it anytime soon. :)

and sooo my blogspot is candymusings.blogspot.com

I have one post for now! HAHA. :)


Anonymous xian said on January 22, 2013 at 12:01 AM  

ang ganda nga ng hair mu eh :) HABA! :D


Anonymous Kritz said on January 27, 2013 at 2:28 AM  

which one would you prefer better, cold wave or digital perm? TIA

Post a Comment