Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Superblahpsters
Wednesday, July 11, 2012 | 9:50 AM | 3 comments

Weird title huh? haha. Superblahpsters, that's how my classmates(particularly group 2) and I call each other. I am the one who gave that name to us, it's like a barkada name because we're not just classmates, we're also friends.





i won't trade them to any other classmates ever. Actually, I can say that they're my best classmates that I've ever had. Swear.

Anyway, we have tumblr account, we post our pictures there, it's our photo album. SUPERBLAHPS.tumblr.com.

Labels: , ,


Blogger モルラ said on July 13, 2012 at 12:56 PM  

whoa good to know that you have a lot of good friends :D it's rare these days to have a good friend. People struggles to have one.

Btw I'm still alive xD sorry for really late reply and haven't post about my condition ;D and you're welcome! :D I hope that online streaming site helps you to watch other good movies :3


Anonymous Melle Lee said on July 13, 2012 at 8:26 PM  

it's nice to know that you've got classmates who are also your friends who has now turned into a barkada.. others kasi has groups but glad that you guys are solid..


Blogger Joyce said on July 18, 2012 at 1:19 AM  

It's great to be amongst a supportive group of people! whether classmates or both as friends, it's really great!


Do you like beauty products?
We're holding a giveaway @ carouselstreet.com

Post a Comment