Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
My 4th And Last
Friday, June 15, 2012 | 10:18 PM | 6 comments


Hello! I know some of you follows me on my old tumblr account which is a-i-a-n.tumblr.com but I'm not gonna use it anymore because I already found it so... messy, nope, not my posts but my dashboard. I followed some tumblr accounts that I saw on tumblrplug, it is a site where we can plug our tumblr(of course) then you'll see lots of entries with "follow me and i'll follow back". So you see? I followed lotsss of tumblrs and yes, they always follow back instantly, but the problem is... their posts are mostly about sex, drugs or alcohols, no problem with that because it's their blog but I can't just bear to see those stuffs haha, and worst is that when my sister opened tumblr, she saw what's on my dashboard! geez :||| And besides, yes... i gained more followers but what will it do? I didn't make me popular, it didn't add more notes on my posts. So I decided to make a new account. Maybe you'll ask me why didn't I just delete those I followed, but they'll get mad at me haha, what if they have a tracker and I think I follow almost 300 tumblrs and I can't manage to delete them all! Geez, that's how I realized that being a celebrity is really hard, that they won't really manage to send each of their fans even one greeting from twitter or everywhere? Uhm... where are we? Why am I talking about celebs? lol.

So here's my new tumblr account (aianananalalala-xx.tumblr.com) ... my posts are all about things or people I adore. You'll see it on the picture above. And I really enjoy it now because I always talk with my co-bloggers because we can relate to each other and we always message each other. And what makes me happy is that every single post I have, it always receives at least 15 notes, mostly reblogs!

BTW, that's really my 4th tumblr, no kidding. ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


Anonymous Veron said on June 16, 2012 at 9:56 AM  

I actually don't get tumblr. Hahaha. I never tried it. :P


Anonymous elilea said on June 17, 2012 at 11:47 AM  

I'm not fond of tumblr. I have a tumblr account but I have issues with it which is why I am sticking with blogspot. :)


Blogger Trish said on June 17, 2012 at 7:00 PM  

I followed your other tumblr account :)


Anonymous Ayel said on June 19, 2012 at 7:14 PM  

too much blogsite is bad, you won't be able to maintain all of it haha. i've tried it when i was your age then i gave up hahaha..


Blogger モルラ said on June 21, 2012 at 4:04 PM  

You speak tagalog? :O I don't understand tagalog though but you're welcome x)


Blogger モルラ said on June 21, 2012 at 4:04 PM  

*followed your tumblr btw ;D

Post a Comment