Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Ask Me.
Friday, June 22, 2012 | 4:30 PM | 2 comments


I can really feel the school invasion now since the school started. Thank Goodness because we have a break every thursday... then weekends. And the schedule is a bit good because we only have one up-to-eight-o'clock-schedule for this semester.

I haven't been blogging these past few days because my father is here and I need to study hard, and even harder for him to know that I am not a real lazy student -.-. But of course, i'll still study hard even if he leaves us. lol.

Anyway, about the title, I hope you don't mind but please, ask me something? Yeah, Like about myself or myself. lol. Please? thank you :D

and oh. about the picture above(my fb cover photo:)) ), I just found that effect really amazing. And I want to share something to you. There are some people, for example they saw an edited picture somewhere then they'll judge you as a faker, well, I don't see edited pictures that way because I really love editing my pictures(but not all)... my thought for that is because effects are just so tempting <3. Right right? :))

Labels: , ,


Anonymous elilea said on June 22, 2012 at 10:20 PM  

Oh how I wish I know how to edit pictures. I mean... the photoshop. >_< And yeah..sure! I'll ask something through formspring. :)


Blogger Nikki said on June 24, 2012 at 5:04 PM  

haha, nice edit. :) pattern ?
em also inlove with photoshop, too bad our monitor is dead, still using my laptop. anyways, uhm, whats yer fave song ? :D

Post a Comment