Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
3rd Year ID
Monday, June 25, 2012 | 7:56 PM | 6 comments

Ok, enough of the ASKS... I have decided not to continue whatever I planned to do about it :D. It's tiring and I really feel I'm busy. So... look here! It's my 3rd year college ID.

 i kinda regret that I didn't take my ID for 2nd year, and now, in the future I won't see how I evolved on my college days... geez :\\\ haha.

We took it today, I'm with my friends(AGPK)... I don't really feel well that time that's why I looked like I have a serious disease. hahaha.

Labels: , , ,


Anonymous Donna said on June 26, 2012 at 11:00 PM  

WOW! malapit ka na gumraduate. Hahaha Nakakamiss naman magaral. Good luck sis. :)


Anonymous elilea said on June 28, 2012 at 11:07 PM  

Looking good! Just a few more years 'til graduation! :)


Blogger Nikki said on June 29, 2012 at 6:53 PM  

haha. goodluck sa college life natin. :))

sure, links up. :D


Blogger Jhanz said on June 30, 2012 at 10:07 PM  

Ang ganda mo naman sa ID! Unlike me I look like crap hahaha :3

Yay konti na lang gagrad ka na!


Blogger モルラ said on July 1, 2012 at 1:12 PM  

you look pretty, sis :)


Anonymous April said on July 3, 2012 at 11:51 AM  

One more year to goo... love the hair, btw...

Post a Comment