Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Safe and Sound
Tuesday, May 29, 2012 | 8:30 AM | 8 comments



Hi guys, this is my first cover on youtube though I already uploaded songs that I perform in school. Safe and Sound is one of my favorite hits today and it's The Hunger Games' OST. I don't like the noise, but I don't want to do it anymore, my throat's already aching haha. My father told me to not upload this on youtube because the sounds are horrible but I already did, and I'm lazy to maka covers, this is once in blue moon :)).

Oh look at my sweaty face, we turned off the electric fan to produce less noise.

Anyway I hope you'll like it, or enjoy it! :)

Please subscribe to my channel thanks!

Labels: , , ,


Anonymous Melle Lee said on May 30, 2012 at 11:09 AM  

awwww sis.. you've got a lovely voice but the sound isn't that much clear.. lol theres a bit noise..


Blogger Bee the Bookworm. said on May 30, 2012 at 2:11 PM  

Waaaa. Granny Aian~ Voice so amazing. *claps*


Blogger Nikki said on May 30, 2012 at 3:05 PM  

i love the song sis. :D yer voice is cute :))


Anonymous abby said on June 1, 2012 at 12:32 PM  

good choice of song :) it suits ur voice... :) yes there's quite a bit noise but u can work that out in the future :D do more covers! :) xoxo


Anonymous Veron said on June 1, 2012 at 8:04 PM  

I can't get over how good you sound. I felt like I was listening to the original one. 0-0 GALING.


Anonymous FRETZ said on June 2, 2012 at 5:06 PM  

The voice is really fit for the song. Thank you for having a cover for this.


Anonymous Ayel said on June 3, 2012 at 1:30 AM  

keep it up girl! good job! :)


Blogger Rhea said on June 3, 2012 at 12:39 PM  

Haven't heard this song yet, but you sound really great! Could have been your femme voice and the guitar, but this reminds me so much of Japanese songs (I don't know why)

Post a Comment