Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Groovy
Tuesday, June 5, 2012 | 10:19 AM | 6 comments

Before anything else, can I just express how happy and funny I feel now? hahahaha. My father saw the Lie To Me's commercial on TV and just said that the lead(Eun Yhe) looks like me! hahahaha. lol. he's not actually the first one to tell that, my mom told me that this summer too while I was watching Princess Hours she said "Ayan ang kamuka mo Allyza hindi si Miley", but she's denying it now. :\\\. haha.
Ok. Enough of that. Last saturday, June 2, 2012(so see? This is kinda late post), we celebrated my lolo and lola's birthday. It's a joint celebration. My lolo's birthday is May 21 while my lola's July 15 so there that's why my aunties and papa came home, that's for this event. It was held at Batibot resort/farm in Bugiuon, I don't know if I spelled it correctly, the Buguion ekek.

Warning: Loads of photos approaching.

Batibot Resort/Farm

Lizzeth, mama, papa, me, Ditdit (i'm so small :(( )

With the birthday boy and girl :D

The Crisostomo clan

Crisostomo clan with some guests

During the night swimming. Lizzeth took the picture

I don't know why but there's something I like in this picture, maybe the jeepney :DD

and look here! It's my current cover photo on FB.

I have lots of photos on my sister's cellphone, geez, but it was corrupted now. I have favorite photo there where I was sitting on  the lifeguard's seat and I was wearing shades and my outfit.

And speaking of outfit. I posted a new look on Lookbook. My auntie bought the shoes and dress for me! YAY! Actually the party was themed Groovy, sorry for not wearing the proper outfit.




thank you! Happy Birthday Lolo and Lola!

Labels: , , ,


Blogger Bee the Bookworm. said on June 5, 2012 at 1:04 PM  

Waaaa. GRANNY! Y U SO PRETTY! I LOVE THAT MULLET DRESSSS GIMME GIMMEEEE! <3


Anonymous Veron said on June 5, 2012 at 9:48 PM  

I love you outfit there sis. :D As in super love. Your hair color <3 First time I've noticed. :) Belated happy birthday sa lolo mo and advance naman sa lola mo. :)


Anonymous Veron said on June 5, 2012 at 9:49 PM  

Oh btw, you do look like Eun Yhe and Miley. hahaha.


Blogger Unknown said on June 5, 2012 at 10:41 PM  

I like your dress. :) And the place is nice. :)


Anonymous abby said on June 7, 2012 at 9:28 PM  

well, you kinda look like her, especially your smile! :) it's lovely <3

nice outfit! u look really kawaii! >:D<

xoxo


Blogger Jhanz said on June 8, 2012 at 8:47 PM  

You look really nice! :)

Post a Comment