Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
asdfghjkl;'
Tuesday, July 3, 2012 | 10:59 PM | 4 comments

So, I just wanna share to you the reason why I'm so busy last week. We just had our first assignment on Web Development and it's all about creating our personal homepages using pure HTML. I am really lucky at the same time thankful that I am exposed on blogs and codes since 2nd year highschool. So... this is the preview of  my page.

BEWARE: loads of pictures awaiting!!!




so that's it! all in all, I've created 76 html files. I never expected the good outcome, really. Maybe I've underestimated myself... I thought I'm not good at designing, but at least I know it is clean. I started creating it Tuesday midnight and I've finished it... Friday 4:00+am. It was checked last Monday and I got 100% on that assignment, which is I'm very happy and I won't deny it but I'm really proud of myself. That was my first time to make a layout from the scratch. Now, we're gonna study CSS and hopefully if I finished my layout for CSS, I hope I can share it on blogskins.com or maybe use it here :).

About my title? I just learned from Tumblr that whenever you can't express how you feel... you just write ASDFGHJKL;' haha. That was fun.


Blogger Angelique Misa said on July 4, 2012 at 12:03 PM  

wow! thumbs up! How i wish marunong rin ako ng HTML na yan :))


Anonymous Melle Lee said on July 6, 2012 at 10:26 AM  

yayyy for you.. lol wish i could also make something like this/.


Anonymous Sandra said on July 7, 2012 at 10:50 AM  

nicely done! :D Goodluck there sis! :D


Anonymous Phyllz said on July 7, 2012 at 11:51 PM  

Wow!!! I'm sure to give you a perfect score for this as well! It's really nice! And Good job sis! <3 next time, if I make a blogger blog again, imma ask you to make a theme! hehe <3 Goodluck sis!

Post a Comment