Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
You Might Get Bored
Monday, June 11, 2012 | 3:28 PM | 3 comments






Hi guys! So this is my newest cover Love The Way You Lie. I think it's getting to be my hobby lol. And this is NOT another perfect cover! The accompaniment is delayed, I've tried again and again to make this perfect but I can't... it's really delayed, just like what's happening with my It Will Rain cover that's why I didn't make a cover of it with minus one... AUDACITY :|. Anyway I hope you'll still like this version, it's alot clearer than my cover of Safe and Sound haha.

I really hope I can get more viewers/subscribers... I don't know what's the trick, maybe sharing it all over the net or what but I still hope I can gain more. So if you have an account you might want to subscribe to me through this link. thank you :)

Have you noticed what's new with my blog? Yay. new theme. It's hard not to use this very pretty theme. I love this. And at last... SocialSpark verified this blog... at last.

Labels: , , , ,


Blogger Nikki said on June 12, 2012 at 6:03 PM  

well, you should hire someone to play for you then. :) it still sounds nice :)) yea, you should share it everywhere. :DD hehe


Blogger Jhanz said on June 13, 2012 at 6:30 PM  

Nice cover! :) Kaso parang may echo. Hihihi. :3


Anonymous BEBE said on June 15, 2012 at 10:25 AM  

woooow! nice cover sis!! :D
ganda ng voice!!! hehehehe :) do more coverssss... <3

Post a Comment