Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Bellies and I'm 17
Friday, June 8, 2012 | 11:25 PM | 6 comments

I remember last summer 2010 when we're in school to get our class cards, I was wearing a fitting blouse and a classmate told me that she envies me because I have a flat tummy. And yes, I do have flat tummy back then, I was just 15. But two years had passed and I am 17 now, it's not only me who noticed that I have a big belly. My mother, sister and brother are always teasing for having it. And it sucks even more to think that I am skinny, I have thin thighs, thin legs, I am really thin.

And because of them who are always teasing me, I finally told myself to be conscious at my body. And I thought I am a performer and I got to be fitted since I always wear fitting dresses. I have to enhance my thighs and lose my bellies to gain more confidence when I face people.

But since I'm still working about that, I'll be needing help of Wacoal to shape me up.


This product looks interesting to me since it can really shape up a body well. I can hide bellies, big bellies. Call it cheating but I think it's okay to cheat to gain a beautiful shape. :) And it's a great thing to have it because Wacoal is know for its durability.

Labels: ,


Blogger Nikki said on June 9, 2012 at 10:11 PM  

i wish i had aflatter tummy. :D i used some of that way back in high school :D


Anonymous Gail said on June 10, 2012 at 2:46 AM  

I have a flat tummy years ago, I didn't know what happen now. WE SHOULD DO SIT UPS REGULARLY! Which reminds me that I haven't done exercise for a week now. Haha!


Anonymous Donna said on June 10, 2012 at 12:46 PM  

Awww. You're so young. I feel old na tuloy. Hahaha. Sana flat din tummy ko pero ang hirap eh. Tamad magexercise. :)))


Blogger Elilea said on June 10, 2012 at 10:57 PM  

Thankfully I still have a flat tummy. I get conscious too from time to time and whenever I do, sit-ups work for me. :)


Anonymous Veron said on June 10, 2012 at 11:23 PM  

Lol. I have a problem with my tummy. I'm not really thin, not at all. :P But you know, I'm happy with how I look. Kinda. Hahaha.


Anonymous Risa said on June 11, 2012 at 5:44 AM  

I have a flat tummy too, but I'm so self-conscious about it I'm always working to keep it and watching how I eat. If you do decide to get the corset I hope it works how you want :)

Post a Comment