Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
I Thought
Sunday, June 3, 2012 | 4:40 PM | 2 comments



Look at these very cute kittens. They are our kittens, or I can say my kittens. They're like my children. They're always with me whenever I sleep.

But the thing that I always fear happened last Friday. They're just eating outside our house, it was evening and when we're going to sleep, I looked for them. I found the three kittens... but not that kitten looking on my camera. I looked for her everywhere. I felt sad, I mean I still feel sad up to now, I still cry even yesterday, even we're celebrating something.

I thought they're going to grow up together. They're almost two months. Last last night when they're sleeping beside me I was thinking I am so happy because they're still complete and healthy.

Please pray for her, pray that the day will come and I'll see her again or if not, at least she's in a good condition with people caring for her. thank you.

and by the way thank you for your kind words on my cover.

Labels: , ,


Anonymous Veron said on June 3, 2012 at 7:38 PM  

Oh my. I hope your kitten is fine. :( :(


Blogger Mayet said on June 4, 2012 at 3:17 AM  

ay, naligaw siguro :( hope you'll see the kitten again.

Post a Comment