Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
It's Red
Saturday, May 26, 2012 | 7:15 PM | 4 comments


my papa and mama:)


My papa got home from Jeddah Saudi Arabia yesterday, before him... it's my two aunties from USA and Canada who came home. My father always surprises us with something.


 I remember when I was a kid my mom asked him to buy a television, even a small one could do, if I say small... it's really small, portable. But when he got home he surprised us with a big television, that's what happened when we also asked organ. We just told him to buy a toy piano but he bought a real organ, Casio. Now when he got home he's carrying laptop and he said that it's for his workmate's family but when we opened it, we saw his face on the desktop. lol. Don't ask me the specifications please :))

Labels: , , , ,


Blogger Mayet said on May 27, 2012 at 1:19 AM  

that's nice, have a great time with your Dad;)


Anonymous vhine said on May 27, 2012 at 4:03 PM  

i'm happy for you!! hope you'll have a great time with your father. :)


Blogger Trish said on May 27, 2012 at 5:35 PM  

Sweet daddy! :) He knows how to make his family happy :D


Anonymous Veron said on May 27, 2012 at 9:50 PM  

Good for you that your dad is home. My dad just left. :( Haha. Your father is so sweet. :)

Post a Comment