Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Will Miss It :(
Sunday, May 20, 2012 | 7:21 PM | 2 comments

 

While writing this post I feel really sad. Tomorrow is Lady Gaga's concert here in the Philippines and it's really sad that I can't watch it. I can't understand as well why people hate her so much. Why are they protesting against her saying she's an illuminati? Why do they believe it? And what's the difference if she won't sing live to her fans? They say that she might spread her "satanic" ways. geez. Youtube is there, her videos are everywhere, you can't stop people if they want to be bad even if Gaga's not existing, you can't stop them if they want to view her videos. Did you get my point? And I don't know why are they saying that she's devil? She supports anti-bullying, celebrates thanksgiving day with children in a catholic school, she prays before performance :(.

Anyway, I hope I still have chance to see her in future. There are 4 singers/bands that I really want to see live. First is Miley Cyrus... I love her so much and I wanna sing with her haha, it's my dream. Then STEPS, I love the way they perform, every steps are amazing, I love them too! Glee, because they're really sing good even live! And of course Lady Gaga because of her productions and she's a really good singer. Well wish me luck for these people haha.

Labels: , , , ,


Blogger Rhea said on May 21, 2012 at 1:30 PM  

I'm afraid of her actually. I don't hate her, just afraid of her. You can go check-out http://vigilantcitizen.com to see what's the rage all about.


Blogger Trish said on May 21, 2012 at 5:21 PM  

I'm not really a fan of her. Basically, I don`t care of what's happening right now about her and the protest. People should be more concern about the stand of the PH and just focus on their own life to do good.

Post a Comment