Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
And The American Cutie Goes To...
Thursday, May 24, 2012 | 10:59 PM | 4 comments



Phillip Phillips! haha. don't mind the title, I just found it somewhere the WWW. Congrats to him, I kinda expected this result because he's never been to bottom three this whole season, and that means that he has lots and lots of supporters or maybe those who supports him were so eager to vote and vote and vote!

Anyway, I know that there'll be bright career for Jessica Sanchez, she'll always be my Idol... maybe not American Idol but... World :).

By the way... the video above kinda freaked me out the first time I saw it! Jennifer Holiday is epic! haha. I thought she's gonna eat Chez.

Labels: , , ,


Anonymous Veron said on May 25, 2012 at 9:28 AM  

Phillip was my bet from the start. So congrats to him. I'm actually happy. Haha. Jessica will have a great career as well. I wish well to both of them. :)


Blogger Nikki said on May 25, 2012 at 10:36 AM  

i prefer colton than pp. anyways, congrats to him :D

pp may be the American idol, but jess is the world idol. lol. i just read that on some tweets.

really ? :) well well goodluck to us. :D


Blogger Nikki said on May 25, 2012 at 10:42 AM  

and about the video, the perf was AWESOME !! :D


Blogger Jhanz said on May 25, 2012 at 11:08 PM  

I agree with you. It was a bit predictable who the winner will be. Hihi. And yep, Jennifer Holliday is really freaky. She has a powerful voice, but how she performs scares the hell out of me. o_O

Post a Comment