Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
The Moment You Entered My Blog
Saturday, May 19, 2012 | 11:11 AM | 3 comments

Hi guys! Have you noticed? I already have a music player! haha. It's a playlist and shuffled, so I'm just curious, the moment you entered my blog what's the first song played? Mine's Fly by Nicki Minaj ft. Rihanna. Another thing I changed is my title font. I'm dying to learn it, I googled it and found so many tutorials... very very hard tutorials and so many steps but I found this one from CODESECRETS. It's just easy as 1, 2, 3 or ABC lol. I thought it's just for twitter users but I was wrong. :) And by the way I made my player here.

Labels: , ,


Blogger Nikki said on May 19, 2012 at 12:16 PM  

nice nice, ive been getting ideas there too :) nice font. :)


Blogger Sha said on May 20, 2012 at 10:00 AM  

the first song that played was We Found Love. but I was listening to Liszt so I had to pause it. LOL. oh, if you need help with Photoshop, you can go ask me ;) I post tutorials and can help you too.


Anonymous Kai Darul said on May 20, 2012 at 12:58 PM  

wow. i love this new theme sis. <3
and yes. you have a music player and im loving it. :)

Post a Comment