Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Enrolled Within 7 Hours
Wednesday, May 16, 2012 | 9:44 AM | 4 comments








For the first time in history of my enrollment in Bulacan State University, I've been enrolled just within 7 hours. Not like last sem or last year, sometimes it takes 3 days to complete the process because of very long queues especially on cashier :DD.

It's kuya Dado's year of leadership. Kuya Dado is our friend from our own college and he's been elected as Student Government's President. I don't know how he made our enrollment faster.

Anyway, I'm excited for our classes this semester. We have Basic Photography, Web Development, which is I don't know if it's really gonna be likeable because our 4th year friends are warning us about that subject but I find it interesting and then Humanities(Art Appreciation) since I love art :)).

Labels: , , , , ,


Anonymous Mayet said on May 16, 2012 at 4:28 PM  

I think those first two classes are so interesting;=)


Anonymous Elilea said on May 16, 2012 at 6:48 PM  

Oh! BSU is near my grandparents' place. Haha! I often see it whenever we visit them. :)


Anonymous Gail said on May 16, 2012 at 8:12 PM  

Hello! I think Basic Photog, Web Developtment + Art Ap would be so much interesting to me <3

I have a friend at BSU before, I wonder how she is right now. Anyway, fanned you on lookbook. :">


Anonymous Veron said on May 17, 2012 at 10:38 PM  

Ano palang course mo sis? :D Good naman na 7 hours nalang yung enrollment. Dito kasi yung sa state university dito, umaabot pa ng one week yung enrollment. Sana patuloy na yan. :D

Post a Comment