Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Hungry For Hunger Games :D
Thursday, May 17, 2012 | 10:16 AM | 4 comments



I'm done reading the book and I'm ready for the movie :D. There's a bit of regret that I read it, I hope I didn't :\\ because It's been spoiled lol. I don't know when will I be able to download its HQ video on TPB but I think I prefer buying its original VCD.

I'm excited to watch it and I know most of you have already watched it on cinemas, I didn't have time for it when it's still showing. While reading it, I was imagining Emily Browning as Katniss Everdeen but when I looked on youtube for Jennifer Lawrence I think she'll be the best Katniss EVER haha. She's so preeeetty!

Labels: , , , , ,


Anonymous Veron said on May 17, 2012 at 10:40 PM  

I never watched this. or read it. I've heard a lot though. I just didn't have time. :D


Blogger Lady_Myx said on May 18, 2012 at 8:56 AM  

Haven't watched the movie too :P

Latest: Saffron, A Most Valuable Plant


Blogger Stefi D said on May 19, 2012 at 12:45 PM  

omg i'm so excited to see this movie tomorrow!! the books were awesome for sure :)


Anonymous Mayet said on May 20, 2012 at 3:29 PM  

never watched this but I have read a review that movie isn't as good as the book! ;)

Post a Comment