Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
It's PPhillips vs. Philippines
Friday, May 18, 2012 | 3:28 PM | 5 comments



And Jessica Sanchez made it to the finale! After being the first girl saved by the judges when she was almost eliminated, she's so far the only one who made it to the finale unlike the other idols that's been saved. She's Filipino pride, I know she can get this far I just don't understand how she's been almost eliminated when they're still top 7. As I checked it(lol), every week of their performances, she always has the highest youtube views compared to the other contestants and when I saw her twitter account, she has the highest number of followers, hmm, maybe her followers are from Philippines and we can't vote for her right? That's the sad part of it, but it's okay cause her American fans made it! :))

About Phillip Phillips? I expected him to reach the spot because of his charisma, he got bunch of fans! geez. Anyway, I like him more than Joshua Ledet. Joshua's a nice guy, he's really kind and great performer but I think Phillip can sold more albums than him. Joshua's shouting and screaming a lot. Of course if you'll ask me, who's voice do you want to hear more on you mp3 player? Joshua or Phillip? Phillip.

Phillip's not been my bet since the start of American Idol though. My top 3 from the start are Jessica, Erika Van Pelt and DeAndre Brackensick. But I realized that EVP and DeAndre are not that great compared to others so I really hoped for Jessica, Elise Testone and Colton Dixon to be the top 3, I love listening to their voices :)).

Who's you idol? :)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Anonymous Deann said on May 18, 2012 at 3:54 PM  

I hope Jessica Sanchez will win the AI! She's very talented. And it's really a pinoy pride. So yeah, I didn't watched the entire show. So my pick is still JS! Hehe


Anonymous elilea said on May 18, 2012 at 5:46 PM  

I don't watch AI. Just some performances on YouTube though. My bet? Jessica of course! HEHE!


Blogger Nikki said on May 18, 2012 at 8:03 PM  

we have the same top three sis, jess, elise and colton. too bad they got eliminated. i prefer PP than joshua's screaming. hahaha. meannn. ;)

lets hope for the best !

oh, btw, PH can vote for jessica through skype :D


Anonymous Fretz said on May 18, 2012 at 11:28 PM  

I know Jessica will win AI. And I just want to let you know WE, yes WE, Filipinos can vote for her. Through Skype. Just change your country to United States and dial the numbers flashed on your screens during Jessica's performance or as enumerated by Ryan Seacrest. :)


Blogger Rhea said on May 19, 2012 at 5:25 PM  

I am actually being condemned for supporting Phillip. I dunno, maybe I really am up for his genre.

My top three was actually Phillip-Elise-Jessica :)

Post a Comment