Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
The Echo Effect :)
Monday, April 16, 2012 | 3:52 PM | 4 comments

Hi guys, sorry I'm very very lazy to blog or to visit your blogs -.- it's just because I'm currently addicted to HEX and POTTERMORE >.< haha. Anyway, I think last week or last last week, since my mom, my bro and sis were not here, I've decided to record a song. I recorded It Will Rain by Bruno Mars, I even downloaded its minus one but I don't know what's the Audacity's problem... my voice and the accompaniment can't meet X( :)))). So I've decided to have it A Capella. I added echo effect just to make it not so boring. anyway, here's my cover.


if you think you like my cover. maybe, just maybe, you'd like to like my page haha... :))) thanks! http://fb.com/aianananalalala.xo

Labels: , , , , , ,


Blogger Trish said on April 16, 2012 at 6:46 PM  

Nice even though it's acapella :)


Blogger Jhanz said on April 16, 2012 at 10:56 PM  

Nice cover! :3 I think it would have been better if there was a bg music, but nonetheless, i like it :3 good job!


Anonymous Aisha Kristine Chong said on April 19, 2012 at 11:11 AM  

Ang gand anaman ng song <3.

Actually kahit acapella siya.. ang ganda. Bilib ako. Thumbs up talaga! <3
*honest opinion nyan*


Anonymous Phyllz said on April 19, 2012 at 7:32 PM  

hi dear!! sorry havent been visiting your blog in a while! and thank youu! (sa advance greeting mo on my blog/birthday). And I was listening to your cover! sounds really nice! :)

pa request naman Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift. I think your voice would sound great on that song! :D

Post a Comment