Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
When She Comes To Me I Am Ready
Tuesday, April 3, 2012 | 1:59 PM | 2 comments

If you are an avid fan of Lady Gaga... you probably know that line. It's from her song Judas(except that I changed He to She). And if you follow her, maybe you knew that she'll visit Philippines on May 21, 2012. I really want to see her perform live! But of course there are tickets and they're really really expensive. 2,000 Php for the General Admission, anyway, no doubt on that, she's really popular. I really wish I have money online, well... I have but it's not enough. Please help me find any promos or way to earn money online. I have ChurpChurp and Nuffnang. And I actually joined a contest with a prize of $300, wish me luck on there. Anyway... thank you :))

Labels: , ,


Blogger Trish said on April 4, 2012 at 6:36 PM  

My friend who happened to be an avid fan of Lady Gaga, wanted me to join her wearing a costume for the concert. She told me that there was a possinility that you'll be seated in front if you did thatm and that only applies to those who have a P2k ticket. Try to confirm that sis :)


Anonymous jenn said on April 12, 2012 at 11:39 AM  

napa awit nga ako sa title mo sis ee. talagaaa? SAAN SIYA MAG PEPERFORM??? hahaha! I wanna see her too! kahit hindi ako masyadong fan niya. I wanna see her. haha xD

Post a Comment