Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Lovin' My New Theme
Sunday, April 22, 2012 | 9:18 PM | 4 comments

Look guys! I got this new theme, but I did not code this, I just edited the banner and its background. I really think this theme is really great, look at the credits to see where I got it.



so this is the original look. see? I'm not awesome that's why I edited it! JK :)))


honestly guys, this isn't ripping right? lol. Call me d*mb but the real thing is that I really don't know what exactly ripping means, well, I think that means that when I grab the code and edit it then I won't credit anyone. This is the first time I edited parts of a theme but I credit the designer so I think there's nothing wrong, anyway just tell me if I'm doing something wrong hahaha.

Labels: ,


Anonymous Melle Lee said on April 23, 2012 at 10:12 AM  

You're not alone.. I also love your new theme and its ok even if u just modified it.. others do the same thing too.. even me


Anonymous Veron said on April 23, 2012 at 10:42 PM  

I love your new theme too. :) I don't think anything is wrong with that as long as you credit. :)


Anonymous abby said on April 24, 2012 at 7:45 PM  

pretty theme! i like the colors.. nah i dont think it can be called ripping ;) all u did was modify it :) as long as you put the name of the coder in the credit box along with your name it'll be fine:) hope ure always well!

xoxo,
abby


Blogger Trish said on April 25, 2012 at 6:57 PM  

Well, I was doing the same thing way back :)) It wasn't bad, I guess. As long as you didn`t remove the credits :)

Post a Comment