Infinitely Weird
infinitely weird∞
home Gallery My Banners Stalk Stuff Facebook Soundcloud1 Soundcloud2 twitter Wattpad
Princess Hours Time
Sunday, May 13, 2012 | 10:10 PM | 4 comments






one of my favorite scenes on Princess Hours <3
 

Besides watching ALOT of films, I also watched the entire series of Princess Hours. I know that it's been aired here in the Philippines back when I was a sophomore but I really missed it. I really love it! It makes my heart so happy watching them ^^, they're like real couple, I'm so inlove with Joo Ji Hoon and Yoon Eun Hye, I actually wish that they could be together forever haha, I wish that they'll have a series for their team comeback. Even those small sweet scenes on Goong make me smile :))))))))). Do you want to know a secret? hahahaha. Again, back when Goong was airing here I actually thought that I wished there could be a remake and you know what? I really wished that I wanna be Princess Janelle, isn't it funny? And horrible? hahaha, then as the years passed by I never thought of that again, until I watched it again! Oh yes! I really wish I could play Princess Janelle! hahahahahahaha. Never mind! I'm crazy :P


I'm so excited for Eun Hye's Lie To Me :)

Labels: , , , , ,


Anonymous phyllz said on May 14, 2012 at 3:04 AM  

This is my favorite Korean drama ever. I've seen this 3 times. And I keep falling in love with the characters. IT's just amazing!


Anonymous Deann said on May 14, 2012 at 4:55 PM  

That was one of my favorite Kdrama! And Yoon Eun Hye is my favorite actress if you look on my domain name, that was her group before when she's not an actress yet! She's so beautiful! :P


Anonymous abby said on May 14, 2012 at 7:19 PM  

omg u love k-dramas too! :) same here but unluckily i haven't seen princess hours although it already aired here in Phils :/ im thinking of watching it this week ^-^ the lead guy is too handsome i might fall for him haha! :)) hope you're always well. xoxo~


Blogger Elilea said on May 16, 2012 at 9:13 AM  

Ooooh! Korean dramas! I've watched Princess Hours and finished it years ago. HAHA!

Post a Comment